*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562696-The-Assassin-The-Angel-and-The-Demon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #1562696
A war story of angels and demons where the good and the bad are not counted.
Chapter One :
It's Just The Beginning


________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loveless…

That’s what I have been learning since I was born…

I hate men…and also boys…they are rude and scary…

I don’t know if that’s my fate or what, it’s an answerless question…

Now I’m already a 15 year-old high school student where now I’m attending a new school, and I hope my life changes in here.
Yes, my life indeed changed in here, because of an accident, and now I want to tell you that life story of mine…

In the middle of school, where everybody is still in their class, I’m walking through the school corridor, straightly to the school clinic because I have a headache.

“Ma’am, may I sleep in here? I have a headache”

“Sure, just pick any bed you like, but before that please write your name in here and your disease, I will take some medicines for you”

There are many beds in here, about 10 beds. After I write my name and my disease, I pick a bed that near the window and lie myself in there. Soon after the teacher in duty for the clinic come with some aspirin.

“Have you eaten something? Because this is a really hard medicine”

“Yes, I have ma’am”

“Good, then take some of this and have a rest, I’m going to leave you alone in here because I’m going to have a meeting with the other teachers, is that ok for you?”

“Yes, ma’am”

Then, she’s smiling at me, and leave me be after I’m taking some of the aspirin. No longer after, I have fallen asleep.



I feel something heavy is on my side, I wonder what it is.

Aw, whatever it is, I just want to sleep.



I can feel something gentle is touching through my body…

Ma’am, is that you?

I’m too weak to open my eyes.







????!!!!

When I open my eyes, I see a face of a girl that lie herself beside my body.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?”

“Why are you in here?”

“You see, I’m one of the patient.”

“Really? You seem to be ok.”

“C’mon, I’m escaping from the class, don’t tell anyone ok?”

“Why do you sleep in my bed?”

“Other beds are full.”

“I don’t see anyone except us in this room.”

“Err…”

“You were the one who touched my body, weren’t you?”

“So you realized it…”

“WHY?!”

She seems to be shocked after I shouted at her. Really this girl is…she’s no other but the girl that has always been talked about, that known as the snow princess. She’s the most beautiful girl in the school, and she’s an upperclass girl, well one year older than me. Rumors said that she has never accepted any boys that had confessed their feelings with her.

“Your name is…Suzuna?”

“How do you know about my name?”

“The teachers are talking about you, they said that you were a good girl”

“Were you eavesdroping them?”

“Actually yes and I have an interest in it.”

“So?”

“In other words I have an interest in you”

“But, those boys are…”

“I have no interest in boys”

“So that’s…”

“That’s why I rejected them who confessed their feelings”

“But you are…”

“I’m the snow princess, yes I know that.”

“Does that matter have anything to do with why do you have an interest with me?”

“What do you think about that?”

“Err…”

In the middle of my confusion, she hugs my neck and kisses my cheek. Now I’m really blushing.

“It’s ok if you are confused since it’s my feelings”

“Y-you…”

“I can see you are blushing”

“N-no I am not!”

“Ahn~ you can’t hide it! I can see that from your respond”

Then she giggles a bit, but she won’t release her hug, even I’m trying to but she still holds her hands and even tight it up.

“Naughty girl, I know you like it.”

“W-what?!”

“You want more, right?”

“Someone can see us!”

“There’s nobody in here and the teacher in duty is still in the middle of meeting.”

“W-well…”

“Oh, c’mon honey!”

It seems that she can’t hold her patience anymore and turn my body and kisses my lips. Her kisses are so gentle, but I know she wants more. She’s now swallowing my lips and pushing my body until I’m under her body, and also my breast is touching hers, and it feels good…

“Say, was that your first kiss?”

“Y-yes…”

“Have you ever kissed a girl before?”

“N-no, this really is my first kiss…I have never kissed a girl nor a boy before.”

“Good, because me either.”

“Really? I thought someone like you have ever…”

“I’ve told you, I have never accepted any boys before, and you are the only girl that caught my interest very much.”

“Why me? I thought there are many other girls that’s more beautiful and cuter than me…”

“You are different, most girls are thinking about themselves, but you are not.”

“How can you be so sure about that?”

“From your eyes, from your kiss, and from what people say about you.”

“Really?”

“Do you want to come to my house after school?”

“For what?”

“I’m free today, because my parents are not at home today.”

“Why do you skip your class?”

“We have to work at a group with at least one boy”

“So?”

“I hate boys.”

“Just that? Why?”

“Well yes, hmmm…because every time I work with boys they can’t concentrate and keep looking at me.”

“I see…”

“So, do you want to come to my house?”

“But not for long, but I don’t think I can because I don’t know how to get home from there.”

“I will take you to your house from my home with my driver.”

“Then, it’s not a problem”

“Anyway, you know what, when I was arrived in here, I met the teacher in duty for the clinic and she said that she wanted to go for a meeting. I’m pretty close with her, so she actually already know that I’m skipping class, but she just let me stay in here because she thinks that I have somekind of boyphobia and she knows that I have a work group that has to include at least one boy in a group. She also asked me to guard this clinic while she’s in the middle of meeting.”

“You are so lucky, why are you telling me this?”

“Because I was pretty surprised when I saw you, lying in this bed, the one who I have always wanted to meet.”

“I don’t know what to say”

“it’s OK, anyway the school is almost end, I better prepare myself and go back to the class, you too! Don’t forget to about our appointment, wait for me in the school gate OK?”

*sigh*

Well, she’s rich, she has her own private driver. I wonder about her house, it must be a really huge one.

She’s giggling, kiss my lips, bite it, and swallow it gently. I don’t think she’s up to something, even I think she’s kinda lonely. Maybe just a visit won’t be so bad…

I’m blushing, really. It’s just like a dream, a girl kissed me, and I seem to fill her lonely heart.

“You are so cute…”

That’s her last words before she go back to her class. Still I wonder why did she do that.

After I have felt better, I go back to the class. When I have arrived, the bell is ringing and I pack my bag in a hurry.

Then as promised, I’m waiting for her in front of the school gate. Of course I have to call my home so my parents won’t worry me too much.

After we met, she smiles at me. Then she takes me to somewhere lonely where her private limousine is waiting for her. I’m pretty surprised that she really is like a princess!

“Why does your driver park it in here?”

“I’m the one who ask him, I don’t want to be looked really that rich, anyway my limousine is big!”

I’m just nodding and get in. Then she winks to her driver and her driver give a thumb. After that, our seat is covered, I still can see through that cover but I don’t think the driver can do that.

The princess that starts her actions, she pull my body to get closer to her, and kisses my lips. She even starts to rub my breast and lick inside my mouth, gently, I think she can’t wait anymore.

“Please call me by my name…”

“I don’t know your name.”

“Huh? Really? I thought I’m popular enough.”

“I only know that you are a snow princess.”

“*sigh* I’m only popular with that name, well OK…I will tell you, my name is Michelle, but my parents sometime call me Misha, it’s up to you to choose.”

“Why Misha?”

“you don’t have to know.”

“Then I just call you Michelle.”

“Good.”

That’s just the beginning of my lifestory. In the middle of the way to her house, I’m still wondering about what will happen to me…
Yes, it’s just the beginning!

-==End of Chapter 1==-


________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two :
Mystery? The Truth?


________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“My dear Suzuna, we have arrived…”


“GASP!”
I was fallen asleep in the car! The driving was so smooth, until I felt asleep. Michelle only giggles at me, it really embarrass me!

“Shall we come in?”

I just nod and do whatever she said. Her house is so calm and cozy yet mysterious. The lights are all off, but the AC is on.
Before I can say a word, she already pulled my hand, smiling at me, and brings me to her room.

“Suzuna…do you want to drink something?”
“I’m not really thirsty.”
“Really? I thought you want to continue what we haven’t finished at the school.”
“I’m too scared to do that, you can rub my breasts, or kiss me, or bite me, but please don’t open my clothes.”
“Heheheh…you are so funny, tell me why you just accept my offer to visit my house?”

My heart is beating fast after being asked by such question. She’s still smiling, waiting for me answering that question. Such a gentle tone she has…

“Suzuna, if you can’t answer it, then let’s play a game.”
“A game…? Don’t tell me it’s like those porn games, or…”
“Ahahahahah…no honey! Don’t be such a pervert! It’s just a game, it’s called The Angel and The Demon.”
“Huh? What kind of game is that?”
“I will be the demon, and you are the angel.”
“Why you are the demon? And why…”
“I LOVE YOU!”
“W-what?!”
“Y-you see…it’s a forbidden love for a demon to love an angel, right?”
“…”
“We are both girls, it’s not right for me to have such feeling, do you mind it?”
“W-well…no.”
“Do you love me? Will you accept my love? Will you accept the truth?”
“W-well…I think, yes.”
“Are you an abnormal like me?”
“Well…”
“Don’t lie to me, you also don’t like boys right?”
“H-how do you know that?!”
“I know all about you, I have been watching you since you entered this school.”
“Then, there’s no point for me to hide it, I love you…”
“Thank you…”

Then she kisses me, and hugs me. Really it’s like a paradise for me, the most beautiful girl in my school is confessed her love feeling to me. And now I’m in her house, enjoying my time together.

Michelle…
But, why she wants to be the demon? Such a beautiful girl like her should be the demon right? I’m curious to know, but…

“You must be curious why do I want to be the demon.”

???!!!
She’s suddenly asking me that, seems like she can read my mind!
She hugs me, pushes me until I lie in her bed with her position in the top of me. And then, she’s whispering something to me…

“If you feel like you are the one who come to my world and I’m the one who pulls you into my world, then you are wrong. I will be the one who come to your world, which you have to choose, a world where the evil and the good is not counted. You will soon know what does it mean, it’s already near, you will be the one who tighten our string or maybe you will untie it.”

Then, she kisses my ear, my neck, and finally my lips. She’s smiling at me, and we are sleeping together, until…

“ACK!!! It’s already this late! I overslept”

*giggles*
“Then we have to hurry, I will ask my driver to send you home, you better prepare yourself.”

Then, in hurry she goes off from the room, leaving me alone. While I’m preparing my stuffs, I’m still wondering about her words. I’m the one who will decide everything? Hmm…at least she doesn’t lie that she will bring me home.
“Hey hey, Suzuna! My driver is ready!”
“I’m coming!”

The outside is already dark. Now I’m leaving her big house, or maybe her mansion. She let me come in to the car first, and then she’s following me from the back.

“Suzuna?”
“Yes?”
“Don’t forget about our love please…”
“No, I also don’t want to forget it.”
“Please be my lover forever.”
“I will do what I can.”
“Please don’t leave me, I promise that I will protect you forever.”
“Thank you…”
“Are you sure of it? Please at least call me with something sweet…”
“Michelle…my love…”
“That’s so nice of you, but later if thing has changed, please call me Misha.”
“Thing?”
“You will know about that, later…”

Then, she hugs me, and fall asleep in my shoulder. I take a look at her face, indeed she’s so cute, such a flawless, no, a perfect beauty. Her skin is so smooth, but somehow I can smell something…it smells like blood!
Now, I’m so scared…but I hope everything will be OK…yes, it have to!


-==End of Chapter 2==-


_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three :
She, The One Can’t Understand it


______________________________________________________________________________

Today is Saturday, well in other words there Is no school for today. I’m going to have my first date with her, ah I hope everything will go smoothly. A friend of mine is going to bring me to the appointment place, well she also has her own appointment with her friends in the same place, what a coincidence I guess.


“Tell me Suzuna, who is this friend of yours?”
“She’s my senior at school.”
“That’s good to have a senior as your close friend, you can learn much from her.”
“Hey! You are far older than her, but why I can’t learn anything from you?”
“Nah~because I’m far older than you, then you can’t just learn anything so easily.”
“That’s so mean of you!”
“Khu…khu…khu…”


*Sigh* She’s 5 years older than me, but she’s such a childish. I once fall for her, well…my first love, but she’s such a childish, she even made me sick, better to be just a friend with her although she’s actually a very nice person. But really, I swear! She’s so rude and cruel, she even can’t respect others feelings.

Shiny Café, I don’t know why they call it Shiny Café, it’s not even bright. Dark if I must say. Yes, Shiny Café is the appointment place, I will meet her there, and now we have arrived.


“Hey!!! Suzunaaa!!!”
“Ah! You have arrived!”
“Yes, yes, yes, please sit here! I have ordered this VVIP table just for both of us!”


VVIP table?!
C’mon, that’s too much! But since she’s a rich girl, then I think it’s just her habit to order such tables, besides this café is not really expensive, although the VVIP table in here is still expensive for me.

When my friend brings me to Michelle’s table, somehow I feels that they are shocked. They are looking each other eyes for a while, and my friend is starting to pull my shirt.


“Suzuna…”
“What is it Jane? Don’t you like her?”
“Not, that, just…let’s get outta here!”
“W-what??!! Are insane to make me run away from this ‘important’ appointment?!”
“She’s DANGEROUS!”


Right after Jane shouted that, both of us three are fall in silence. All of the café visitors’ eyes are looking at her. I also, stunning there can’t say a word.

*SPRANK!!!*

The silence is broken by the sound of Michelle, slamming the table. She seems to be pretty angry with Jane’s statement. But what surprises me is that Michelle shows a wide smile in her face.


“What’s your problem with me? This is my appointment with her.”
“Well, y-you…”
“Hmmm? I can’t hear you, so can you leave us both alone?”
“Cih!”


Such a straight words can make Jane can’t say anything. She leaves us both, with the face of a loser, it’s just not like her.


“Do you have ever met her before?”
“Hmmm…do you have any problem with anything in the middle of me and her?”
“Well, I think I have to know since she’s my best friend.”
“Well, no.”
“I can’t believe that.”
“Really, I have nothing to do with her, besides she may just have that kind of statement because she doesn’t like me or our relationship.”
“Maybe…”


Jane always evaluates people from her first sight. After all, Michelle orders such a special table, and she’s rich too, maybe Jane is just jealous with this condition. After all, Michelle is a really nice person (for me), why Jane wants to separate us really makes me curious to know.


“Hey Michelle…”
“Hmmm?”
“Please don’t be too close to her.”
“Eh? Why?”
“I think she doesn’t like me.”
“It’s OK, she can’t do much about our relationship.”
“What about if she doesn’t want to bring you to our next date anymore?”
“I can walk by myself.”
“I’m worrying about your safety.”
“Well, are you asking me to be protected by her?”
“Fufufu…well, no! I can take you with my driver, I can ask him to take you from your house.”
“Erh, that’s too much, but no thanks.”
“I’m worrying you.”
“Well…”
“Don’t you care about me or about yourself?”
“Well…”


Such a devilish statements, I can’t just say ‘no’ or ‘I’ll think about it’. Uh, she really is a demon, she seems to read my mind or my heart, she can easily make me what she wants me to think of.


“OK, you can go take me with your driver next time in my house.”
“Thank you honey! Let me…”
“Ah! If you want to kiss me, we can do it in the toilet later, it’s embarrassing in here!”
“Ahn~don’t said it too loud or people will hear you…”
“Gasp…!”
“Hihihi…c’mon now honey, I’m just kidding, this table is VVIP, has a special design, no one can hear us from here.”
“W-well…OK, but I still, if you want to kiss me do it in a more private place, like in your car…”
“Ehm…OK, anyway what do you want to drink?”
“Well…how about you?”
“How about kava-kava? I really recommend you…”
“NO KAVA-KAVA!”
“Ehh…? But it’s delicious, it’s…”
“It’s a love aphrodisiac, right? Don’t trick me with something like that!”
“Ah well, I thought you don’t know.”
“Grrh…”
“C’mon don’t be angry please…I’m really sorry, I…”
“W-well…OK OK, I forgive you this time, just don’t do that again!”
“Ah, thank you honey!”

What the?! Suddenly I feel so sorry for her…sigh…she’s good at handling such situations. Such a beautiful and gentle person…I think Jane is right, this person really is dangerous, it be just a lie or…


“Honey?”
“Y-yes?”
“What are glaring at?”
“What?”
“You seem to be so serious, what are you thinking about?”
“Well…”
“Do you think we can’t continue our relationship anymore?”
“Eh?! Of course I’m not!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes!”


Man, is she somekind of psycho?! She seems that she can easily read my mind! OK, she’s dangerous, I think. But I don’t think she wants to hurt me, she just want to comfort me, that’s all…with her gentle hand…it’s so-wait! What am I thinking of so suddenly?! I feels like I want to be comforted again like yesterday. No, no, no! This can’t be! If I just accept her to ‘eat’ me, I will be swallowed in just a blink of an eye, she’s like a snake, so aggressive yet tricky.


“Honey, do you want some wine?”
“Sure, but don’t give me any aphrodisiac, OK?
*giggles* “Sure, OK! What do you want to eat?”
“Well…”
“A giant special spaghetti with some special ‘shiny’ toppings and sauce in it?”
“What?! It’s sooo expensive!”
“I pay for all.”
“Really?”
*giggles* “Just seat and relax, just tell whatever you want and I will fulfill it all.”


Just seat? Relax? Whatever I want? She will fulfill it?
It sounds pretty fishy for me, I know it also have another meanings *sigh* I know she’s somekind of slut, but I know she can control it, she’s the one who keeps attracting me with her words…


“Honey, what do you want for the dessert?”
“Err…may I have some cheesecake?”
“Sure! OK, waiter! A portion of Special Swiss Cheesecake please, ah! Honey, which size of it do you want?”
“…small…please…”
*giggles* “Don’t be shy, it’s OK! A small sized Special Swiss Cheesecake please!”


Sigh…another expensive food…somehow I feels so small...but I’m lucky to have someone like her, even she’s dangerous, I know her eyes are up to something.
Soon, the waiter is back with the dishes.


“Here’s your wine, your special spaghetti, and your special cheesecake.”
“That was fast.”
“Thank you for your appreciation. May I fill you glass ma’am?”
“How nice of you, sure!”


Such an expensive food, this is the first time I see such things. I can also recognize that the waiter is blushing after Michelle praised him, but I’m not surprised with such reaction from him since Michelle really is…cute…


“Honey, do you like it?”
“It’s amazing!”
“That’s good if you like it.”
“This is the first time I eat such food.”
*giggles* “Ehm…why do you always pull your spaghetti until it’s end?”
“You see, there’s only one big bowl of spaghetti that we eat it together, if I don’t do this there should be a chance that our fork connects the same line together.”
“And, why if that happens?”
“Well, of course we will…” *blushing*
*giggles* “I’m waiting…”
“Well, it’s…”
“Don’t you like it? Do you have any problem with it?”
“As I have said before, it’s embarrassing…”
“Ehm…it’s ok, WAITER!”
“Yes ma’am?”
“Could bring us anything to cover us both so no one will see us?”
“Sure.”


I’m pretty surprised with her respond this time. A c-cover? She must be insane, there can’t be something like that in a…


“Here you go ma’am, enjoy your time!”
“Ah, finally!”
“?!”


Or, there is a cover…well it’s more like a 4-shaped curtain like in a clothing shop for their fitting room or maybe for magician to cover themselves or their victims. Michelle is really prepared for this, really.


“Now, sweetie, no one can see us now!”
“Well, yes…”
“Do you have any other reason?”
“What happen if one of us is moaning?”
“Well…”


And again, she goes to the outside and…


“Waiters! Can you all go somewhere else so no one of you can hear us?”
“Sure ma’am, but if you don’t mind we get the bill first.”
“OK!”
“Here you go, cash or card?”
“Card please, here you go.”
“Thank you.”


OK, I can see clearly the amount of the bill. I have never seen any bills with so many zeros and numbers…and also, she gave them a what?! A really special platinum card that…uh, OK, she’s rich, it’s nothing for her I think…anyway, I’m starting to get scared now, better if I just go to…MMPH??!!


*Chu*”We are all alone here now…”
“A-ah??? W-wait!!!”
“Wait for what?” *Chu*
“The food…mph…ahm…dha mmphuud!”
“Well, OK we finish it first, I even almost forgot about it.”


Man, that was close! She even have forgotten about those food! She really can’t wait anymore…she’s…SCARY! I can’t enjoy my food well, and now the spaghetti is already finished, the last is the cheesecake. I feels like that I should have ordered the large sized one…and I feel like that I don’t want to eat it…


“Can I have more?”
“Do you want more kisses?”
“No!”
“So?”
“More food, can I?”
“No.”
“Why?”
“You still haven’t eaten the cheesecake.”
“But I feels like to have more…please?”
“The waiters already gone and I have paid these all.”
“We can call them back.”
“Honey, are you trying to avoid the kiss?”
“Well…”
“Just tell me the truth.”
“I can’t…”
“So you don’t like it? I think I have failed, then excuse…”
“Ah! Wait! It’s not that I don’t like it…”
“So...?”
“I like it! Really!”
“So please, eat your cheesecake.”


Man! I can’t avoid her desires! But I think it’s quite fair, she paid for everything that I want, and as the return she wants to comfort me…just want to comfort me…


“Honey?”
“Uh, OK you win, I have done with the cheesecake, so you can have what you want.”
“Do you want to do it in the toilet?”
“Huh? Why do you?”
“I think we will get fun in there, better than in here.”
“Well…OK…”


I wonder what awaits me in the toilet, and again because we used the VVIP table and VVIP services (with the VVIP food I think), we are allowed to use  the VVIP toilet also, and this toilet is reserved only for us!
With no patience, inside of the toilet, she hugs my neck from the front and pulls me to the one of the chamber. Then, she closes the door, lock it, and start to kiss me.

I can feel a really different sensation from her lips this time. It’s so wet, gentle, and full of desires. I love it, but I know if I just follow the flow she can do more than this. She then rub my breast slowly, lick my ear, and kiss my neck…sooo gentle…I can’t attack her anymore, I feels like a puppy, I just let her do whatever she wants, until she…


“Ah! Stop, stop! Not there!”
“Hmmm…? I thought you enjoyed it very much!”
“I have told you not to open my clothes or rub any of my sensitive part without any cover in it!”
“Ahn…you are stubborn as always, so then you can do it to me, it’s your turn now.”


Actually my face is already blushing and my body feels hot, it’s really hard for me to refuse it, but I was scared because of her attitude.
So then, I kiss her lips, bite her ear, gently rub her breasts, and suck a part of her neck, but…???!!!...again, I smells something like blood! I don’t know where or how, but it always happens everytime I get so close with her.


“What is it honey? Why do you stop?”
“Well, I think it’s enough for today…”
“What? But I still don’t get all of the sensation yet…”
*Sigh* “OK, but just one more kiss.”


Then, I kiss her until our both tongue met…so good…but I don’t think we should do this any longer…so that’s it all, then we go out from the toilet.


“Say, do you want me to bring you home?”
“But my friend is already waiting for me!”
“Well, uh…OK.”


I know what she’s thinking, she wants to finish the job that we did in her car. But unfortunately, Jane is already yelling and calling my name, so then we say good bye each other and separated.


“Tell me Suzuna, I saw you were covered up with her when you were eating your food, what did she do to you? And I also saw you both in a hurry to the toilet.”
“Eh? That have nothing to do with you, right?”
“Listen, I’m worrying you, I have told you that she’s dangerous!”
“She’s not! She’s nice to me!”
“She’s a devil! You have fallen to her tricks and traps! Her words can’t be trusted!”
“SHUT UP! She has never lied to me!”
“She did that because she wants you to believe her so you can easily fall to her trap! She’s up to something!”
“Don’t say about her like that! You don’t know anything about her or about our relationship! You are just jealous!”


Spontaneously, I push her to the ground and run as fast as I can. I’m really sad and angry, I don’t even care that she’s calling my name in desperate. The rain is also begin to fall, and now I’m running in the middle of rain. When I look back, I still can see her in the ground, in the middle of rain, watching me and calling my name with desperate and cry.

…Betrayer…
...She’s such a good friend for me, but why she said such things…
…I know she will soon understand-no-I don’t think she can understand…
…Such a stubborn person like her can’t understand anything…
…I don’t believe that I have ever almost fallen for her…

-==End of Chapter 3==-


_______________________________________________________________________

If you want to read the continue of this story, then please visit this link :

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2676452/4/The_Assassin_The_Angel_and_The_Demon

Because this story has reached its limit, thank you ^^
© Copyright 2009 RavenGirl (maria168 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562696-The-Assassin-The-Angel-and-The-Demon