*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1563991-Zambales-Reminiscences
by Mayora
Rated: 13+ · Article · History · #1563991
I came here with some growing unusual experiences.
Zambales Reminiscences

by Lizelle T. Tabaquero



It’s me again, standing in front of the of the seashore, here in Subic Bay at Philippines and I’m looking at sun’s brightness.

I’m wearing my old light blue t-shirt and it reminds me that I’ve already worn this when I arrived here last 2 years, dated December 2, 2007.

Long time ago I am standing here and watching the evening stars. The silence of the ocean waves make me think of one person. Somehow, somewhere, I was thinking if he misses me or not.

Here in Zambales I met new friends. The one was from Bulacan, named Charles. He is a handsome guy who wears an eyeglass but he talks like a gay. His nickname was “Chuckie”, I guess.

Another was from the Village of Montessori, she is a 3rd year high school student .However, she looks as old as I am. She’s so kind because she helped me fixed my film in my manual camera.Lastly, I also met Rey and Liezel. “ They were all good at me and they all love photography.”

Here I’ve also felt the sweetness of a person who cares for my heart. Inside the school campus we eat, play, and study information, just like a family in one home. Together with them, we accepted to be a “looser”.

Now the water comes in my feet, so cold yet so hot, but it tells me that this place is so amazing and very memorable, because I love being here.

The Ocean Adventure together with my 2nd year high school classmates is very fun, the Zoobic Safari that scares my dear family because of the lions grabbing chickens, the RSPC in my heart and now, a family Tabaquero swimming vacation.

All those were written in my life’s history. Truly, I want to stay here. Subic , Zambales is everything for me. It’s my life, part of my continues diary, and my repeating journey.

© Copyright 2009 Mayora (lizellemayora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1563991-Zambales-Reminiscences