*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564384-My-lovefor-you
by Nish
Rated: 18+ · Article · Relationship · #1564384
relationship, romance/love.
My love……for you.



When I first met you, I had no clue to say “you were not the one of the best choice”. Always looking to the sky too to tell one another of our secrete love and passion. We were afraid that it would never last and we would separate forever. We were incapable to express our feelings we had inside our heart so we would never be together.

Now I am happy that finally we decided to go for the relationship and feeling we buried few years back. And decided not to care what everyone know about it, I promise you I will be there forever and always through thick and thin, And with promise, we would always win.

Your physical appearance makes me feel new, special and loved with everything you do. I will hold you close if you will feel sad. My eyes light up when you enter a room. I smile when we are together, no matter how bad things are as you always make it special. I love the way you hold me, touch me and kiss me, I could be with you all night.

If I were in a dreamy land as moon, I would light a path where you will find a world feeling dark and stormy and your world will fall a part. I will never let any misunderstanding in our relationship, ever at seconds it will come I will wash it off as rain. Flood your world with happiness and will show how beautiful the world of love is. Like a sun, I will dry all tears, your loneliness, and tensions within a while. Like a wind I will blow you a kiss, tug on your heart and give you a memory to miss someone. Like a cold I will give you a feeling of sensation and shivering love. I would breeze you for the day with appreciation of your beauty in all possible way.

The love we had still burns in my heart and I will never let it off. And I know we will never be apart. A lover like you is hard to find so I would love to spend my whole life with you. It doesn’t come in the matter of hours and although it took long. We are together through body, mind and soul, and a love like ours will keep going strong.

Even through we are apart, a piece of your love and care will remain in my heart a part. I will always remember your smile, laugh and the precious moments we spent together. I will never let you cry, as I will never do something which will tore my heart in two. I will never like to hurt you as you meant everything to me.

I am nothing without you my love…the love I feel for you don’t have an end.
© Copyright 2009 Nish (twanistha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564384-My-lovefor-you