*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564503-Out-By-Eighteen-Or-Dead-In-A-Scene
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Mythology · #1564503
Please Don't Steal My Work.
Chapter One: New School.



Morning came quickly when she enterted her old house. Around her were many boxes filled with her things. Her parents had finished packing up and all she had to do was pack her clothing. Sighing she walked up to her room to find her brother there.



"Hey Jaques, what do you need?" She questioned him, siting on her queen sized bed. She looked at him, her dark yellowish brown eyes filled with no emotion. She never showed any emotion really anymore.



"Your black eyeliner, Antoinette." He replied, his bright yellow eyes looked around her room.



"In my purse, Jack." She told him, rolling her eyes. Antoinette and her twin brother Jaques lived in New York City and they just moved to The Island in BC. Her father, Kendall, got a job in Vancouver somewhere. While her mother ran her own fasion design.



Jaques picked up her purse and pulled out her black eye liner.



"Thanks Sis." He told her, smiling.
© Copyright 2009 Mrs.Night (twilightervamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564503-Out-By-Eighteen-Or-Dead-In-A-Scene