*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564970-What-is-love
by Gracie
Rated: E · Prose · Relationship · #1564970
My thoughts and feelings about love.
What is love? Love is being able to trust. It is being able to know that someone is always going to be there for you. Love is faithfulness. Knowing someone isn't going to go anywhere and do something that would hurt the other person. It is putting your faith in the person that you direct your love to. Love is comfort. Love is like putting a blanket around you on a cold winter day, hugging you tightly. Love is devotion. Pouring every ounce of strength out of you and not expecting a thing in return. Love is anger. I can't lie and say there is never an argument with love. Most arguments are done with love. Love helps you recover, and move on. Love is humility. It is going to someone and telling then that you were wrong. That you messed up, even when you really hadn't. Love is forgiveness. It is being able to accept an apology and forget the whole thing ever happened. Love is boundless, it has no rules. It is wild and free, and is meant to be expressed in it's most natural way. It doesn't care what you look like, how you talk, how you dress, and what you do; none of that matters with love. It springs up from your very soul, like a cat waiting to pounce. It brings such happiness, such absolute and pure delight that is so powerful it takes your breath away.
© Copyright 2009 Gracie (s0cialbug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564970-What-is-love