*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565593-The-real-Me
by Nish
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1565593
This article describes the 'Real Me'.
Come across 'Me' you will find a girl who is adventurous, self-centered, short-tempered, egoistic, impulsive, and impatient. Its impossible to understand me no matter whether it is now or five years. I cannot compromise with injustice, even if i have to fight against it with the whole world. Sometime i behave as an infant, i love to dream for a special one in a monsoon, dancing in a sky with stars and moon.



I need a man who can understand me, drive my aggressive behavior, and will not constantly chase me for my freedom. I am very loyal person specially when it comes to commitment. I can fall in love with a person within one day but that doesn't mean i will commit him for the whole life, for that he have to add a special space of attachment in my heart. It is hard for me to come out of one relationship if i am attached so i take my time to understand him,explore his likes and dislikes and then finally get into commitment part. For me love is something which can come in you anytime, anywhere and everywhere. Doesn't matter you say the three golden words "I love you" to your parents, friends or sole mate, but you should be loyal to your words.

I lead the first one to do anything and everything. I am a disobedient girl, who love to break rules and promises, but i never heart someone even if i do i expect the person to forgive me because i repeat the same sentence again and again "I will never repeat this in future". The best way to woo me to throw subtle hints, be little ditched and let me wonder the reason against it.



I have the capability to face toughest circumstances alone and has the ability to comeback even after the most gruesome tragedies. If someone have managed to subdue my aggressive drive, will be treated to a woman who is full of optimism and has such faith in future that can uplift anyone's mood.



I don't like flattery, a person should be sincere while complementing me. I don't like over sweetness and too much closeness so sometime this nature makes me run, i don't like to be detached too. Once i am committed, I will be extremely sentimental and very loyal. Don't dominate me and don't let me dominate you. Either of the extremes, i can not tolerate. I love to count reasons from my friend to be proud on me. My expectation is too high, but also i give double of what i get.



I am a girl who gets hurt easily, i will become as cold as the ice in your fridge and my behavior may last an entire lifetime. I am generous to the faults of my loved ones and it is better not to criticize them in front of me. On the other hand, if you are good to me, i will be extremely kind, tender, loyal and supportive.



I am a girl, an angel, anomy, artistic, conceited, crazy, devious, dime piece, fantasy, fierce, gangsta, ghetto, goofy, horny, independent, junk in the trunk, kinky, naughty, promiscuous, freaky, sassy, stylist, thug miss’s, weird, young,

No mater what girl I am, I’m still just a girl who means a lot.

© Copyright 2009 Nish (twanistha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565593-The-real-Me