*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565672-Consumed
by Troika
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #1565672
Some darker stuff; At least trying to write darker.
Death to my Enemies,
Death to my Friends,
I give you my reason,
This world I will end.

I sat there and watched the last drop of blood fall of the tip of my knife and hit the ground. This mark was too easy, I literally just walked into the front door. He was sitting there smoking a cigar, in a high back green leather chair. I laughed slightly and he turned around, he wasn't suprised at all that I was there, only thing he said was it's about time they found me. I read his charges against our hidden society.
"For crimes against an official of Troika and theft from an authorized Troika safe house, you have been sentenced to death. Under the name of the Three, you will die."

He took one last breath of his cigar, knowing it would be his last, and I slit his throat. The edge of my blade slid through his skin as if it were paper holding back a flood, I push it in a little deeper hoping I could feel his last heartbeat through the metal I held. A bloody way to kill someone I know, but it was a specific order from one of the Three. "Slit his throat and let all the blood rush out of him, so that his soul remains thirsty for the rest of time." I'm a perfectly good assassin, I could have killed a many types of poisin, or a shot from at least a mile away, but its nice to get back to the basics.

I walked out of the house, being careful not to step in the blood. I left no foot prints because there are no treads on my shoes, impossible to track and they would be insinerated tomorrow anyway. The scene was fairly bloody, the man was wearing a white suit, of course it was crimson now. I only have one more mark to finish tonight, this one should be a little more fun though.

I got into car and started driving, the dispatcher was calling, I put her on speaker and checked in.
"I finished the third mark, heading to the 4th. Put in the report that all orders were carried out."
© Copyright 2009 Troika (troika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565672-Consumed