*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566155-City-Of-Ashes
by Tex
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1566155
um... normal relationship problem
.........A Cycle Of Ashes N Burns............... 8:27 pm
An endless cycle of tears streamed down her Face to show her despair n sadness to the World.

A girl that lived a lot in a short amount of Time she found love n received it n welcomed It she gave everything she had to that love Fed it till it finally gave way n....

It was no longer love but......

She didn't see it she kept going feeding what Seemed to her to be love she fed the embers Till she finally succumbed to the Burning.........

She felt pain for the first time n she let it Continue thinking it wouldn't burn her again But love is like a flame if ur cautious u won't Burn but if u blindingly touch u will burn........

She put out the flames of love that were Suddenly red n viscous, she fell to her knees Knowing it was the end to a love she had Cherished above all else n now her world is Ashes of that love that will never live again a Love that seized to be, an with those ashes she Buried the last remains of her heart never to Be seen again!
© Copyright 2009 Tex (tex19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566155-City-Of-Ashes