*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566159-Bloods-Of-Ice
by Tex
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1566159
Being Cold Hearted
..............Bloods of Ice............
08/26/08
1:07AM---

Rage is a dark taint that comes from the very essence that makes my soul, it spreads taking away the sweet naive girl that used to hang on your every word. . .

The sweet innocent girl thought no one would hurt her. . . that the world is pure But. . . . Now . . .

She's growing colder each passing day every hour every minute. The rage keeps her safe. .

Numbs the pain that breaks her heart into shards of blood red Ice. . . . unshed tears and dreams that are now used to be's. . .

She now learns to cover her heart in sweet cold ice . . . never to be warmed or sweet talked into arms of another . . . never to know what love really is. . .

Never knowing what it was like to actually be loved and appreciated . . . to feel wanted and needed to be treated like a queen like you’re the only woman in his heart . . . his eyes. . . his world . . . his life . . .

She will never know such a feeling for they are treacherous, the use beautiful words to ensnare the weak hearted women into "Bliss"
then later tossed away like garbage. . .

Sweet warmth that comes from a lover is never to be trusted knowing they bring nothing but blood red tears of pain and despair. . . she knows only this! . . . Was always treated unfair . . .

Never knowing the true meaning of love . . . . never knowing what it was like to be made love too. . .

To feel wanted by a lover's soft caress. . . to know with his eyes that your his. . . woman. . . . His world that no one else exists but you his universe. . .

She will always n only know this and nothing more . . . From this day forth she locks her heart in a box covered in ice showing to the world what she bled. . .

What she gave all those tears shed and unshed she locks it away never to be warmed again. . .

Love is. . . ?
What is love she says . . . ?
© Copyright 2009 Tex (tex19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566159-Bloods-Of-Ice