*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566997-MirrorWorld-book-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1566997
2nd book of MirrorWorld
The wind rushed around me as I ran. No one looking woud be able to see me. I was invisible, like the wind itself. No one could touch me. I was free. The need to be free ran thick through my kinds blood. No matter what form we took. My body took in sharp breath my human body wouldn't be able to handle. The demand to stop and rest no longer existed in my more supurior form.



My powerful hind legs beat against the ground with surpising force. Scents of the forest creatures marked the grounds, tainting the floral- smelling air. Creatures who I knew had long since fled since our arrival. The already dense woods thickened around me making the scent stronger. The forest was now the only way any of us could feel a sense of peace. The same sense that filled every part of me, making me feel whole. A feeling I haven't felt in a long time.
© Copyright 2009 Madison (deh123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566997-MirrorWorld-book-2