*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567384-THE-GREAT-NAVIGATOR-GOOGLE-CHROME
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Computers · #1567384
Compliments to Internet Explorer but I recommend Google Chrome.
I have used and analyized all the popular browsers.  I have also used and analyized the other browsers.  Accolades are due Internet Explorer for dominating the browser market for so many years.  Similar accolades are due Google Search which so dominates the search industry.  I was excited when Google announced the launch of Google Crome.  One click and ten minutes later, Google Chrome was installed on my computer.  I deleted all the other browsers I had accumulated. Did anyone catch that sentence?  I believe Microsoft Internet Explorer is un-uninstallable.  I can live with that.  I was happy when over the years Microsoft gradually allowed me to have my own desktop with the exception of the recycle bin.  I learned to use Chrome by trial and error.  What a fantastic concept.  One blank line!  Chrome is extremely intuitave.  It seems to know about what I am doing and guesses well at what I am about to do.  My highest compliment of Chrome is it's speed of navigation.
© Copyright 2009 Stevenraymer (stevenraymer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567384-THE-GREAT-NAVIGATOR-GOOGLE-CHROME