*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568683-Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Adult · #1568683
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda
What would you do, if you found an old friend or lover? Should you meet them? What would happen? What would it be, Wonderful or Horrible? Are they your long lost love? Are you going to make love?



Did you find them on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, or some other internet social networking sites, or Classmates and otherwise...



You remember how they felt. Whether it was as friend or a lover. When a friend you can talk about anything but, when a lover you are more intimate.



Sometimes you dream of them and sometimes you don't. The dreams leave you wanting more!!! Then you become obsessed!! You close your eyes, see them and you start feeling them! You find yourself touching yourself till you orgasm! You can't get enough of them!!!



Does this happen to you? It feels like an itch that can’t be scratched. Or like your favorite sinful pleasure.



I find myself thinking about him in the most unusual places. It could be embarrassing if I let myself get too lost in the feelings. Those are the times when you depend on your toys. Some good vibrations to make you feel better and get over that feeling of need.



When you finally get in touch you live for any email, wall message or text. I was that way and oh boy I became totally obsessed at one point but, that was then many orgasms later and then life took over.



   















This is my story -



I remember when I found him again. I sent a friend request on facebook. It took several months for him to add me. I had sent a note to jog his memory. I definitely jogged his memory and even mine too



I met him while I was working at a restaurant. He was tall with light hair and eyes. He asked me out after work. I had just broken up with my boyfriend. Our families and other problems developed. I thought it was over and would never see my boyfriend again.



He met me after work. We drove down to a place near the river. I had never been there. We parked and talked a bit. We decided to get in the back seat of the car . I told him how I was thinking about becoming a nun. I remember that he was shocked and still considering my options. He put his arm around my shoulders. We began kissing. His kisses were sweet and gentle. They became more intense and he caressed my neck. I felt like forever since I had been with a man.



He began kissing my neck. I moaned as he laid me back. It felt sooo good, his mouth, hands, feeling my body! I loved the feel of his hard body too! I could feel his erection getting harder against me. He opened my shirt and unhooked my front closer bra. His mouth began kissing and caressing my breasts. I helped him with his shirt. I kissed his chest. He moaned as I kissed up to his neck and to lips.



I helped him get out of his pants. He slid my skirt up. I felt his hands and then his fingers. He slid a finger inside me to see I was ready for him. Then another couple of fingers inside me and his thumb touched my clitoris. I moaned and could feel myself getting wetter. I tried to feel his body.



I wanted him inside me. He replaced his fingers with his hard cock inside me. I gasped and caught my breath. He let my body get used to his size. He was quite large. He asked if I was okay. I nodded as he began kissing me again.   



He lips traveled to my neck and kissed me as he started thrusting in me. I moaned with each thrust. I began orgasming almost immediately.  I wanted him to feel as good as I did. I could not feel all of him because of our clothes. I could tell he was getting close. I kept moan with pleasure with each thrust.



I felt him thrusting quicker and harder! I knew he was going to come! We both moaned, I screamed into his chest and as he came! He lay on top of me! We kissed as we caught our breath. When our breathing became more even he sat up and pulled up next to him. We kissed a few more times. We got dressed and I drove him back to the mall. He kissed me goodbye. We exchanged phone numbers, hugged and kissed one last time!



Then he disappeared for several months but, I remembered that night. I didn’t know if he remember but I sure hope he did.



One night, I received a call from him. He needed a ride so I picked him up at a Hamburger and Hot Dog shop off the highway. It was halfway between our homes. It was way to cold to do just sit in the car to catch up. We went to a little hotel that is no longer there. He checked in and paid for the room. We pulled up to the room and went in to warm up. I was hoping for more and there was much more.



We were barely in the room when we were taking each others clothes off between kisses. I needed to feel his body. We helped each other to remove each others clothes with such a sense of urgency. I lay on the bed. He was ready to take me as I was for him too. He lay down next to me and we kissed. Our tongues mingled as we felt each others body. Our kisses became more intense as I stroked his rock hard cock. He moaned and I was getting so wet. He rose up above me and slid in me. He continued kissing me as I got used to him again. I could tell he was in need as much as I was so ready for him. I was orgasmic which continued with each thrust. I wanted to feel all of him and remember this. He started thrusting quicker. I wanted his thrusts harder but, knew he was going to loose control soon. I didn’t want him to hold off but, he did. His thrust became stronger and harder till he could not take it anymore. He came with one finally deep thrust which we came together. I didn’t want him to leave me but, he pulled out of me. He lay next to me. We cuddled and caught our breath. I wanted to stay in his arms all night but, I knew we both had to get home.



We got up and dressed. We left the room and he checked out while brought the car up. He got in and showed me how to get to his house. We snuck into his house. He showed me his bedroom and his full size bed. He began kissing me again. He was surprisingly hard again. I got undressed again and got into his bed. He undressed and joined me. He slid right inside. I moaned into his chest as he just kept thrusting. He held on to the headboard which made them feel even harder. We had to quiet because his parents were right upstairs. It was so exciting to make love in his bed. I could feel each thrust opening me up more and more. I had to moan into his chest as I felt his need getting harder. He was so close. I was loosing control and we came again together. I screamed into his chest as he moaned and collapsed on top of me. I moaned in protest as he rolled off me. I was so tired from the work out but, I definitely had to get home. I slid out of bed as he rested, then he got out bed. He put his robe on and walked me to the door. He thanked me and kissed me one last time.



Again he disappeared for several months but, the memories were sweet. I am sure he did remember because a few months later, he called me. He asked me to visit him at his work where he worked third shift in the computer department of a cosmetic firm not far from his home and near the mall where I had met him.



I had my reservations but, decided to go visit him. This time would be for my pleasure only because I knew he would disappear again. I put my favorite pair of jeans and Red/Black knit sweater. I called him before I left to get directions and let him know I would be there in a bit. I drove up to the building, parked and waited for him to let me in.



I got out of the car when I saw him come down. I ran up to the building. We kissed and walked back up to the office and his work area. He showed me around. We kissed and he wanted to so something really interesting. We walked into his boss’s office. I slid out of my jeans and panties. He wanted to make love in his bosses office on his chair we weren’t able to that. I was just way to fat and to heavy. I knew he was disappointed but, we did make love on the floor.



Once we started it was so good as he slid right in. There was a sense of urgency on his part but, not on mine. He kept thrusting then I told him to lie down. I was determined to ride him. He rolled off me and I got up. I sat down and teased him by only sliding his hard cock against my hot wet pussy. He moaned, held my hips so he finally could slide inside. I came so quickly once he was inside of me again. I almost couldn‘t take it. I slowly slid up and down like a delicious torture. He continued to moan then he reached under my sweater and caressed my breasts. I began to moan and making me ride him even harder. He rolled us over and took the reins as he kept thrusting without missing a beat. I was surprised when he took my wrists, held them over my head with one hand. The other hand pulled my sweater up. I moaned as he lips kissed and suckled my nipples. He quickly lost control as he thrusted harder and harder. His hand let go of my wrists as he used them to get his last thrusts fully. He came quickly and I lost control too. He kept thrusting even with his rock hard cock spurt of his cum inside me. He pulled out and rolled off me. I lay next to him until I caught my breath. He just laid there watching me. I dressed quickly and sat in his boss’s chair. He got up and got dressed. I got up, he hugged me then we kissed a few times. He walked me out. He waved goodbye to me as I drove off into the night. I probably would not see him again. As I drove home that night, I mused that if there was an encore that how much fun it would be to taken on his boss’s desk. 



But alas it was not meant to be. I got back together with my boyfriend. We were planning our weddding. I was out with my girlfriend when I called ho me to check in and see if there was anything they needed. My mom said there was a surprise waiting for me. My friend and I drove quickly home from her house. She pulled into my driveway. I walked into the house with her. When I walked into the kitchen I almost fainted to see him sitting at the table talking with my parents. He rode the train and stopped at the station near my house. We talked a bit. I so much wish I had my car that day. What fun it would have been to have one last fling but, instead. He thanked my parents and my friend drove him back to the train station. I walked him to the stairs and gave him a hug. He kissed me so gently. It brought back so many memories. I walked him to the first landing and he kissed me again. One last hug and alas I was gone.



That was over 23 years ago. I  occasionally would think of our time fondly. I even would give myself an orgasm or two at thought of our love making. Such sweet memories…..



After seeing how much fun my family and friends were having on social networking sites I joined one. I found him on facebook. I didn’t know if he would remember me but, he did. I was shocked at what he remembered. 









































































































































































































































A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9



© Copyright 2009 Jasminegirl (jasminegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568683-Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda