*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569259-The-Woman-in-Red
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1569259
The Premier is seduced. (Flash Fiction)
Written for the Daily Flash Fiction Challenge with a word limit of 300.


The prompts: This story must contain the line, "Have we met before?"


The Woman in Red


The beautiful woman approached the Premier with a coyness he found intriguing. Her long red gown hugged her perfectly proportioned, athletic frame. Matching red lipstick completed the seduction.

He abruptly stopped his conversation with one of his undersecretaries and turned to focus on the pheromone package making its way towards him.

“Good evening Premier Chekov. I have been looking for the opportunity to stop by and thank you for your kind invitation to tonight’s event.” Her low, sultry voice was an invitation of intimacy.

“Madam, I believe you have me at a disadvantage. Have we met before?”

She leaned towards him, allowing her close proximity to draw him to her as well. “No, we haven’t met, but I feel as if I know you quite well.” Her voice was little more than a whisper.

The Premier moved in closer, not wanting to miss a word nor the opportunity to brush against such a vision. He wanted her and she knew it.

“It is so noisy in here. Perhaps we can find a place more … private,” Chekov suggested, feeling optimistic. He would have this woman tonight. He was certain. Wasn’t that what power was for; to put one in a position to take whatever he wanted?

With a sly smile, she turned her back on him. Looking over her shoulder, she motioned for him to follow her out onto the balcony. It was not exactly the privacy he had in mind, but it was a start.

Several blocks away, a voice read off, “Wind, eight point three knots from the south. Humidity, sixty percent. Distance to target, eight-hundred yards.”

A trigger finger twitched.

Moments later, she helped the body slide quietly to the ground. Her dress was only slightly redder as she made her way through the crowded room.

Word count 299



© Copyright 2009 Hyperiongate (hyperiongate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569259-The-Woman-in-Red