*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569499-My-Evening-Tea
Rated: E · Column · Experience · #1569499
Its a general kinda' column i wrote for my school magazine couple of years ago.
'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'.
And here, I'm talking about the journey of "MY" life.

Many a time, while having some marie-golds with my evening tea, I am lost in my thoughts about what will my coming life be like, what will i become, how many hardships will I have to face, will I be as successful as my father, will I achieve my...goals !

People say that life is the biggest challenge one can face. Sometimes even I feel, life IS a challenge, a hard one! But when I recall the teenagers of my group, I am forced to disagreee with the statement. I am forced to believe that life is easy, very easy.
But then when I ask them about their plans after plus-two, they fill me in with a long list of plans. And it is there that I think - OK, THESE GUYS AREN'T FREAKS AFTERALL. THEY DO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT IN LIFE!!

Then I come in a dilemma, whether to take my life along the the bed of roses or should i walk over the thorns *Question*

But then in the end, as I finish my last sip of tea and feel the crunching marie-gold between my molars, I realize that there is better answer to my dilemma, much much better!
I satisfy myself by thinking that perhaps I may get my answer the next time I get entrapped within the clouds of thought, while having my next evening tea !*Bigsmile*
© Copyright 2009 Nawab's Ink (stylishguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569499-My-Evening-Tea