*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569957-Architectural-Sway
by Devon
Rated: E · Monologue · Activity · #1569957
Effecting your will to overcome differing climactic conditions.
Who here fails to realize that they are the architect of their own existence? You are after all, constructed out of that which you assimilate from the environment. The quality of raw materials used for building in combination with the intelligence behind design, mirror the structural integrity of the final product. All of us are born into differing micro environments which initially forge us into a perfectly adapted being who can appropriately withstand the rigors of relative climate. The ones who can not withstand this initiation, fail under the natural penalty of dissolution. Once of a sufficient maturity whereby the seat of control can be consciously manipulated, the individual will can be made manifest. Subsequently, responsibility of utilizing the intelligence of design to transform, rests squarely on the shoulders of he who embraces the power to do so. At the benefit of being a mobile entity, one has the ability to willfully alter their relative micro climate to one which suits their desires.

We are all aware of those who blame others, and the environment, for their perceived misfortunes. This is a load of bull, and an utter failure to claim the divine right of creative transformation. Take your lemons and make lemonade! Otherwise, be content as a divisive slave to fulfilling someone elses will!
© Copyright 2009 Devon (nbusam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569957-Architectural-Sway