*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570873-Letter-From-God
Rated: 13+ · Other · Spiritual · #1570873
A response from God to me after I sent him the original letter on how he feels invisible.
Dear Brian,
         I am sorry that you felt that way. I appreciate you writing to me and telling me how you truly feel. There are so many people that don’t tell me how they feel. I have removed my curse from you. You are no longer invisible. The same day you wrote to me, I took away the invisibility and gave you a better gift instead. I gave you her. I provided her with a means and a reason to talk to you. How you went from there was up to you, but it appears you are doing just fine. Hope it goes well for you. You deserve it.
         I wish I could have the happiness that you have. I have nobody to be there for me. You have her, while I have nobody. I have my angels, my followers, and my son, but I don’t have one person that holds my hand, that rests her head on my shoulder, that makes me smile the way she does for you. I know that it is impossible for me to have that, but that makes me want it all the more.
         I feel like I’m invisible, more invisible than you were. People look up to the heavens and do not see me. People look at the bright, white snow falling from the heavens and do not see me. People look at the simple smile of a human being and do not see me. People look at the newborn baby lying in the crib and do not see me. People go to church and claim to see and hear me but they do not. They take my name in vain. They start wars in my name. They disturb peace in my name. They kill, rob, rape, and create chaos in my name. They do not see me for me.
         So, in essence, I’m like that cell phone you mentioned. I keep on ringing, but they don’t pick up. They don’t want to hear what I have to say. I created humans and they don’t see me. They don’t want to. They don’t care about me. They don’t want to. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were like that. I constantly tried to get them to see me, to hear me. But they ignored me. Look what happened. Look at the path they chose.
         As for you wanting to know what plan I have set aside for you, just know that it is a great plan.  You have nothing to worry about. You are destined for great things. I’m not going into any further details, but just know that you are going to be secure in every way possible.
         I am not sorry that I blessed you with that curse of invisibility. I am sorry that it made you feel that way, but I’m not sorry I did it. Being invisible has made you a better person. Being invisible has given you her. She’s with you because you were invisible. You changed it. You changed the circumstances of your life. You were brave enough to write to me. Because of you writing to me, I gave her to you. You have changed everything. Nothing will be the same for you anymore.
         Now, if only I could get them to see me. If I could get my creations, my children, to see me then maybe I could have near the same happiness you have. You were right, you know. I have the people that love me, but do I have the gifts? That was true. I don’t have the gifts. I want the gifts. I want the kind of gift that I have given you.
         But, that’s enough. I just wanted to tell you thanks for writing to me. Thanks for telling me how you feel. And no matter what you say, you are not alone. You never were. You had friends and family all along. And now I’ve given her to you. I know how you feel. Just…don’t worry.

                                                                                         Wanting to be seen,
                                                                                                             God
© Copyright 2009 Slyralxi (slyralxi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570873-Letter-From-God