*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572230-Making-Money-While-You-Write
by Rudi
Rated: E · Article · Writing · #1572230
TopicWrite.com can help you make money with your writing!
A Next Generation Persuasive Online Writing Article Marketplace

TopicWrite.com is Currently Accepting Persuasive Online Writing Articles

and Writing Web Content from Authors Selling to Web Article Publishers.



Writing and selling persuasive online writing articles via an Internet-based writing article marketplace can be a very profitable avenue for journalists, bloggers, or other writers of online writing copy for entertainment, advertising copy, “how-to” instructional guides or other forms of persuasive web-based articles. Finding, purchasing and syndicating persuasive online writing articles and writing content is also a well-established method by publishers and website owners to supplement their own writing content through writer employment opportunities, create a constant stream of new, unique material, and overall provide readers and users of online sites with fresh, new and dynamic information to promote sales or attention.



While selling and buying persuasive online writing articles and content has long been a fairly common value proposition for authors and publishers, only recently have social media style tools and online writing article trading marketplaces begun to catch up with and facilitate the demand for this type of exchange. These tools and techniques help authors set market-driven prices for their online writing articles and get instantly matched with buyers attracted to their content and pricing. Authors and writers of web content can more easily manage their inventory of self-produced writing articles, leverage the marketplace’s built-in advertising and marketing capabilities to attract buyers and readers, and overall more rapidly and efficiently move their product through the sales pipeline. Purchasers, publishers and syndicators of persuasive online writing articles and web writing copy can more easily locate and evaluate authors, articles and price points, provide direct feedback both to the author and the marketplace, and more quickly complete single or multiple transactions.



TopicWrite.com exhibits a very strong value proposition for both buyers and sellers on persuasive online writing articles in this marketplace. With built-in social media tools for reviewing authors, communications among online writing community authors and prospective or confirmed buyers, and built-in search engine optimization techniques for exposing content to the web – TopicWrite.com serves well the quickly growing community of authors and content-buyers seeking a legitimate and trustworthy forum for exchanging information and web content assets.



TopicWrite.com at this time is accepting hundreds of new writers and unique writer work, persuasive online writing article submissions protected by copyrights for sale, and is open for business to online writing web article purchasers, syndicators or those simply looking to quickly reinvigorate the online writing content posted to their websites, advertisements or blogs at a very reasonable price point. Particular Benefits of this Persuasive Online Writing Article Marketplace Include:



• Sell your original writing content and writing articles for extra income, as a freelancer or full-time contributor.

• Reach a broad base of website owners and publishers ensuring top dollar for your work.

• Increased exposure for your work and author profile around the globe.

• Build network of customers that will continue to bring you business.

• Direct payments to your Paypal account.

• Social media exposure, reviews and interaction about your content and the marketplace.

• Built in advertising and search engine marketing to promote your unique and valuable content.

• Rapid, secure and private transactions between buyers and sellers

•100% copyright protection for buyers and sellers

• Content that's specific and unique for needs of your website, blog, subscription or advertisement



Rudi

www.TopicWrite.com

© Copyright 2009 Rudi (why925 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572230-Making-Money-While-You-Write