*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572367-A-Clones-Tale
by BJS
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1572367
The story of a clone by the name of Darman Corr
A Clone's Tale

A group of clones where slipping ammo and equipment on. Darman Corr held onto the railing of the drop ship as the other clones got ready. The Jedi were surrounded by thousands of battle droids. The giant titans circled the small circle of Jedi. “GO GO GO!!” the drop Sargent yelled. Darman ran out of the drop ship and fired at the droids as the Jedi ran onto the drop ship. “Corr get back here!” the drop Sargent yelled. Darman ran back onto the drop ship as more droids came at them. The drop ship fired missiles at the walls and crushed battle droids. “theres dooku! Pilot go after him!” a brown haired man with a Jedi tunic yelled to the pilot. How ever a explosion whent off and Darman fell out of the ship with a brown haired girl. Darman ran over to her and helped her up. She ordered him to go get a shuttle, “Yes ma'am!” he said and the two of them moved over the dunes back to the command station.


Darman woke up and got off his dirty bunk,”i really hate this war” he muttered. He grabbed his helmet,rifle and belt then walked out the crude door. Ion guns where firing repeatedly across no man's land. He put his helmet on and slid his belt around his waist as shells hit on there side. “Sargent! Report!” he yelled over the explosions. “Sir! The Separatists are shelling harder and have 10 squads on the way over with tanks and fighters!” the Sargent yelled. Darman ran as a shell hit near him.”Return fire!” The lieutenant yelled. Battle droids ran over the lines shooting at the white armored clones. Darman ran at the droids shooting at them. “Theres to many!” a clone yelled as more poured over. Darman was thrown to the ground by a explosion. He saw a droid aim at him and waited to die. A cloaked figure dropped into the midst of the fighting and started cutting the droids down. “Charge!” came the call of the clones as they charged at the clankers and attacked with knifes and blasters.

He didn't get it. The Jedi had saved the Republic a thousand times. Yet here they where walking up to the Jedi temple about to kill every Jedi there. Darman Corr hated having to kill the people that had saved his skin a thousand times. But he was a clone in the 501st. And that meant,he did the things he didn't want to with out a word of complaint.
© Copyright 2009 BJS (james8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572367-A-Clones-Tale