*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572416-Battle-of-Las-Ismos
by BJS
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1572416
The battle of La's Ismos during the american revolution
Battle of La's Ismos
James ran as the British troops chased him down the corridor. He slid over a barrel then kicked it back into his persures James ran up a flight of steps as musket balls hit the wall near him. He dove off the wall and into the river below. Later he met with some American troops. "Did you get the attack plans?",one of them asked. "No",James said,"there security was to tight...but they're attacking La's Ismos from what I saw". The three of them headed back for the main camp to tell General Washington.

Tom was marching with the Americans as they went to battle at the plains in Georgia. The British were already marching over the bridges. "Form up behind cover and fire when you see the white in there eyes!", the sergeant yelled. Tom got behind cover ready to fire. His battle gear pressed down on him as he aimed.

Major Davidson Nelson was on his horse marching with his men as the first musket ball was fired. His horse was hit and threw him off. Davidson got up pulled his cutlass and charged at the enemy as the musket balls flew at them.

Tom was reloading when the first British came. He pulled a knife and swung at the nearest one. Felling him he picked up his cutlass and prepared the fight of his life.


Commodore Kelvin Rodes was ordering his men to battle stations as the French fleet, with American allies, came at his Twelve frigates.

Captain Pierre De Rose ordered his five destroyers to fire at the British frigates. They sunk six and damaged five ships. "Send boarders and search parties! He yelled.


Tom was cutting British troops down as entire regiments came over the hill followed by cannon blasts and musket fire. He ran for the cover of a downed horse's carcass as a cannon blast hit less then ten feet from him.

Lieutenant Tolles ordered his men forward as American fire came at them. They made it with twelve men left and sharpened their bayonets.

Tom was peeking over as a dozen Brits came at him,He yelled and slashed at one then another. He killed a third before he was shot in the chest and fell over dead.

Tolles mourned the loss of three of his men then ordered the traitors head be stuck on a stake then left with four men and went to regroup with the deceased majors men.

Pierre was looking at the surviving fifteen men from the British fleet. "take them to the brig and guard them",He said. He ordered his fleet to move in and shell the British army on the ground.

Tolles was marching again towards the Americans as cannon shells hit every where. He was looking at the sky and saw a cannon ball coming right at him...There was a flash and then he felt weightless and prepared to enter the next life.

Second lieutenant John Abrams stood next to Corporal James Stills and cheered with the rest as the British retreated. "we have won the day now lets win the night!", John yelled and men prepared to follow the British army.

Pierre was told by the admiral to direct his fleet to the British bay and attack their ships and troops...Another day,another mission,Pierre thought as his fleet moved north up the Atlantic.



© Copyright 2009 BJS (james8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572416-Battle-of-Las-Ismos