*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572796-Days-Best-Forgotten
by BJS
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1572796
World war three
Days Best Forgotten

No one saw it coming. N-Day...The day all the world launched nukes at each other and started world war three.

Corporal Jack Taylor sat on the Phoenix as it flew threw what was left of Berlin. Ten years ago N-day had happened and the worst nuclear launching in the history of earth. Now only four super powers where left. The Asian Empire,Japan,China,Mongolia,India and Kazakhstan. The Russian Empire. The European Federation and the Western Republic,USA,Canada,south America, and the Philippines and Puerto Rico.

The EF was moving all its troops threw Berlin. Taylor saw fighting all over the city..or what was left of it. A tank moved over the rubble and shot at their chopper. The pilot area at the front of the Phoenix Exploded and the chopper crashed to the ground.

Jack opened his eyes and saw that EF soldiers where running at Russians and shooting missiles and lasers from tanks. Several sleek metal 80X Tigers flew over the battle ground and dropped bombs, which covered the Russian advance and stopped it cold. The EF sent more troops over the battle ground. L-70 Rhino tanks followed with Phoenix's and Tiger's.

Commander Ivan Kirill watched as the EF beat back his RE 507th armored battalion. The Ethiopians had shown great combat skill and powerful weapons. All of which had helped beat back the Russian army. They had barely one seventh of the city and they outnumbered the EF five to one! The Russians needed a victory or Kirill knew they would be pushed out of the city.

General Alex Thomson looked at the hologram board with a smile, they where pushing the Russians out of Berlin! “Tank squads three and eight move west and cover convoy zero” He said calmly into the Mic. “Roger Sir!” came the response. He watched the little holograms of the tanks move over to the convoy and saw a massive number of red soldiers move over to there lines. “Artillery groups five,six and twelve...fire on border lines k threw x”. The sound of artillery shells zooming over head was deafening as they hit the borer area and the red soldiers where destroyed, only a twelfth was left of the original number. “Infantry regiments calzone,dirty dog,snake and ninja move forward and engage those Russian soldiers!” He said.

Commander Ivan Kirill saw Berlin was lost and ordered a full retreat. The enemy had beat them here but the RE would come back one day and it would be victorious. But for now, he could live with retreat.

Sargent Jack Taylor stood at attention as he was given his Sargent's bars and the award of bravery. “Today we, the EF, have won a major victory...and I would like to award Corporal Jack Taylor The award of bravery for pulling a pilot out of a burning Phoenix and his Sargent rank for his coolness in battle and excellent leadership. Jack Saluted and walked back down to the crowd of soldiers, he received a few hand shakes and pats on the backs as the general continued. “We have taken Berlin back...now we will continue on to Russia and Finnish the war there!” His speech was filled with a chorus of cheers.




Captain Tom Willings waited for the go signal as the American planes flew over china. He went over the list of supplies he had. Flash light,ammo,coffee packs,rations,gun,extra battery's,binoculars,map,compass,helmet,trench knife,field kit and grenades. The light turned green and they started jumping. He jumped and the 80 pounds of gear suddenly went away. He fell for 50 feet before pulling the chute. He landed after three minutes of floating. He pulled his X12 laser assault rifle out and ran at the Chinese bunker. Laser rounds poured all over the field. Marines screamed as they where cut in half or shot in the face.

The survivors took cover in the mud as more rounds hit at them. Tom took cover next to a small rise where there was some cover. A marine ran over to him, “ Captain what are we going to do there cutting us up!” the marine said. Tom fired over the rise and hoped he hit a Chinese soldier, “I don't know but I'm gonna blow as much Chinese stuff up as I can” and with that he tossed two grenades over the crest and heard a few screams. “we got to take that bunker or the HAAC-180s inside will shell our troops and tanks to nothing!” The marine yelled. Tom nodded and flanked to the side and snuck up on the bunker and tossed a handful of grenades threw the gun holes then ran around to the back.

He found the door as the grenades went off. He set a charge against the door and called for the other marines. The charge went off and the Camo marines ran into the bunker and shot at the Chinese that where left. The guns where destroyed by charges and soldiers walked threw the ruined town that had been shelled and bombed by planes and artillery.

Tom Willings sat on a fence eating out of a ration bag when the commander of the 567th airborne wing came up. “Sir!” Tom said. “good work on that bunker, im putting you in charge of wolf company” The Captain said. “But sir that means I would have to be....” Tom started to say. “Yes Lieutenant Willings you would have to be a Lieutenant so take the promotion seriously and get wolf company into shape!” with that the captain walked off to the briefing room or city hall. Tom never thought he'd make it to Lieutenant but now he had a company to train. He looked at the paper then headed off to meet his new company.

Fin



© Copyright 2009 BJS (james8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572796-Days-Best-Forgotten