*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572817-The-Moonlight-cast-upon-the-waters
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1572817
Lustful souls meeting on a night, awkward ending under the luminous moon.
Moonlight on the River:



Another night spent gazing out onto the riverbed. The nights seemed longer and longer and the loneliness felt more and more. He could feel his own heart beat, air as still as the river calm.

Andrian was a handsome guy. Tall and slender with a very toned physique and although he was a bartender in the local pub, he could never get up the nerve to ask anyone out. Earlier that night, he glanced at this curvy woman checking him out. He dried off his hands and walked toward her. Her eyes raised and met his,
"Care for another?"
(Damn!)
"No thanks..." she replied in a disappointed tone, promptly rising from her chair and leaving. He always screwed it up.

Andrian got up from his armchair and stepped through the low hanging door. He briskly stepped down the short staircase and headed out the door. He wanted to walk down the riverside for a bit.

The soles of his feet were aching and sore from tending that night. He pulled off his shoes and just followed the river, holding the moon's gleam in the water in sight. How beautiful. In the nearing distance he could see a shape against the white out-house. It was a woman. She seemed to be just gazing out in the distance. Andrian sped up.

"Hey" he said in a friendly tone, making her spin her head in his direction.
"Hi" she replied sweetly.

She walked up to him and placed her hand against his face. He recognized her from the bar earlier.

"I didn't want another drink. I wanted you," she said seductively. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"I don't even know you..."

"I don't care..." she said as she started kissing him.

His hands felt the front of her blouse, trying to find the buttons. One, Two, Three, last one. She pulled it off, exposing her supple breasts to him. The woman began undoing his pants and he quickly pulled down her jeans and panties. She was having a hard time unbuttoning his pants from the kissing.

Andrian slid down her body and licked her left nipple, nibbling gently. She drew a sharp breath.

He lowered even more, feeling her body with his tongue. She grabbed his head and shoved it into her smooth pussy. He began licking the lips and then slid into the gap. He heard her moan. He could taste her sweet juices covering his lips. He pulled off and stood up, thrusting his hips into hers, feeling a surge of pleasure come over him. She wrapped her hands around his back and lifted her legs around his waist.

Andrian slid in and out, getting faster and faster. He could feel it coming.

She tightened her grip and began moaning even more, even louder.

He erupted into her, feeling his cock throb inside her tight hole. She let out a slight groan and Andrian felt her pussy tensing. He pulled out.

She stood there, resting against the out-house.

"Damn that was good."

He looked in her direction to see her getting dressed. He followed suit.

As he straightened up his collar, he turned to her. She was already gone. No goodbye, no nothing.

He stayed there for the rest of the night, staring out into the beautiful waters, wondering if he'd see her again.

The End
[563 words]
© Copyright 2009 Death_Angel (death_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572817-The-Moonlight-cast-upon-the-waters