*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573370-OutLaw
by BJS
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1573370
Jay Pain "The Bane of Howell county" visits a town...
OUTLAW

Jay Pain had a gloved hand hovering over the handle of his steel SAA .45. He watched his opponent in front of him. The sheriff of Howell county was copying the man in front of him. Jay watched him and waited. The sheriff pulled up his pistol in a fast draw. The gun shot rang across the seemingly dead town.

Jay Pain the 'bane of Howell' walked past the sheriffs corpse. The poor boy shouldn't have tried to stop him from leaving the town. He whistled and a silver stallion road over to its owner.

Jay swung a large leg over the saddle and kicked the horse into motion with his black boots. Jay's outfit consisted of a dark brown hat with a Grey bandanna around his neck, A black shirt, Pants and a pair of black boots with a light Black cloak over him. Despite it being New Mexico, Jay was comfortable with his mostly dark clothing.

He rode off to the next town leaving the residents of the most recent town worried for there lives.

He was a loner, A stranger. He was hunted, Tracked and shot at....He was a outlaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a Short story that came to me while I was watching Young Guns 2..enjoy, rate and comment.
© Copyright 2009 BJS (james8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573370-OutLaw