*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1574908-13-year-old-footslave
by person
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1574908
A 13 year old girl decides she wants a footslave
My name is anthony. It was a normal day. I was sitting at home playing my xbox alone because my parents were on a 2 month trip. Eventually I got bored. So I called a friend. His name was Jacob. We started to play and we played for hours. Then a girl named Rebecca showed up at the door. I wasn't really friends with her so I asked her what she was doing here. Then she showed me an amulet. It glowed so bright! It was hard to look at. She asked me if i was busy. I said "Not really but I have a friend over" "good" She said Then the amulet she was wearing glew like the sun! Next thing i knew I was in a dark place. Dark but soft. I could tell Jacob was there because he asked me "What the hell is going on!?" I said "I don't know, all I know is rebecca was at the door, she showed me a shining amulet and then we were here" Then we felt some movement. I really didn't know too much about Jacob or Rebecca but, I did know that rebecca had a crush on Jacob. After a while of being where we were we were dropped on what seemed to be a giant bed, with pink sheets. And that is when I saw her. It was rebecca but she was a giantess. I mean she was really a skyscraper. Then she picked me up in her giant hand and screamed at me, "The friend you had over was Jacob!!" You nodded in fear of what she would do to you. Then i heared Jacob call up, "Hi becky." She suddenly just dropped you on the bed as if you were nothing and gently opend her palm for jacob to get on. I could tell he was scared too. I mean who wouldn't be, all of a sudden seeing a girl that was once 3/4 of your height now like 300ft. tall to you.
I heared her apologizing to jacob for shrinking him and then she looked at me as if it were my fault. Then she said,"well i brought you here for a reason." I asked "And what would that reason be becky?" "Well, to be my footslave." she replied
"You can start with cleaning my feet." she said as she sat on the other side of the bed an put her huge feet in front of me. Each foot was about 5 times my size. I asked for cleaning supplies. She told me to use my tounge!! I was nervous because now that she was so much bigger then me she could do whatever she wanted to me. So I did it. I licked her giant sweaty feet clean. Then while I was licking she said to jacob, "I' sorry but there is nothing I can do, I can only shrink things not make them grow." Then you thought, "So thats it I will have to be becky's footslave forever. Later on she gave us food. Jacob ate in a doll house becky gave him so he could live normally. I had to eat off of becky's toe. I sat on her toenail under the table and ate right off it. I think she really is serious about keeping me as a footslave. That night when before everyone went to bed Rebecca took me and tied me to her sole to sleep. The next morning I had to eat off of her foot again but i was starting to get used to it. later while she was getting ready for school she told jacob not to leave the little doll house. I was hoping she would leave me home or forget me, but no. She stuck me between her toes and put her socks and shoes on. School was torture. I thought it was bad before, but bekys feet were so bad. whenever she got bored she would curl her toes, making my face get pushed into her massive toe. And she wass enjoying it! she kept doing it and every now and then she would giggle.
to be continued.............................................................................................................................................................................................
© Copyright 2009 person (person543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1574908-13-year-old-footslave