*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575393-Our-little-words-to-our-planet-earth
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Environment · #1575393
Little words to earth
We started out as just another being living on your land.

For some reasons, our strength lies more on our brain than body.

However, its due to this brain power of ours that we slowly dominate and spread our population throughout your land.



Then we started to see ourselves as the "rulers."

We create different lives and remodel your surface.

We create tons and tons of things so foreign to you that you need to figure how to digest.

Yet, the time you need is what we can't stand.



Then weird weathers, disasters fall on us so often that we start to realize your depression.

You must have thought we had advanced to the point that we do not need you anymore.



Here are some things we want you to know.



All the things we create originate from you.

Sorry for acting smart and end up complicating stuff.

We will make them friendly to you.



It's billions and billions of us dumping to one you.

Sorry for our insensitivity.

We will think of you more.



Though your surface looks different, the fact that we are standing on your land doesn't change.



We still need you so much.
© Copyright 2009 unicoye (unicoye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575393-Our-little-words-to-our-planet-earth