*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575773-The-Librarian
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1575773
This is an entry for an erotica contest
WC 2851


The Librarian

I was raised in a military family and we moved around. When my father was reassigned to Norfolk, I was pretty far behind in grade school, both academically and socially. The adjustment process at my new elementary school had some sharp edges, as the other students tried to figure out where I fit in the pecking order. This is never a pleasant process for a young boy and for me it resulted in a series of fights on the playground, after school and finally in the classroom. My teacher, Mable A. Henderson, was not without sympathy, but the system in those days had little patience with a disruptive influence. The Principal wanted to suspend me, but Mable was an outside the box thinker... way ahead of her time. Together with her buddy, the librarian, they hatched a plan. The scheme was, that when it looked like I might blow my cork, Ms. Henderson would send me to the library. The first time this happened, Mrs. Jones was expecting me and when I handed her my note, she glanced at it and motioned me over to one of the tables. In a few minutes she came back with a book and took a seat across from me. The day had not started well and I was close to those unmanly tears I always dreaded.

“So Percy,” she asked inquiringly,” having a bad day?”

I nodded dejectedly.

“Do you like to read?” She continued.

I shrugged.

“Read this to me.” she said laying the book on the table.

I picked it up and started reading. She got up and after a minute or two, came back with another book.

“Try this one.”

The words were harder but manageable. She left and soon came back with a third.

“Now this one.”

It was a book by Raphael Sabatini, Captain Blood. I opened it up and started reading.

“You like it?" she asked.

I nodded.

“Then you sit here and read quietly for awhile. We’ll let things calm down a little before you have to go back to class.”

An hour later she returned.

“What do you think?" she asked.

“About what?” I replied with a trace of testiness. (I dreaded going back and facing the other kids.)

“About the book”.

“It’s good,” I answered in a more pleasant tone.

Taking it, she took out the card and signed it out for me.

“When you finish it, I want you to come back here. There’s another one I want you to read.”

Looking at her watch she continued, “Now it’s lunchtime... Go to the cafeteria. Ms. Henderson has your lunch box.”

Now I know you’re wondering what this has to do with erotica. I can only reply that the connection spans a lifetime. Ms Henderson and Mrs. Jones were nice to me, at a time when the world was not a very nice place. They took a bad situation, that neither was happy with, and made some good of it. They gave me a temporary escape, from the unpleasantness of life, and an opportunity to take a deep breath, before returning to the playground of reality. Their empathy, kindled inside me a voracious appetite for reading, that continues to this day. It enabled much of my success and even though I can afford to buy what ever I want, I still go to the Public Library. It gives me the warm and fuzzies, to walk inside, go through the stacks and sit down at a one of the tables. I have a special fondness for the educators in my life, especially librarians. So, it should come as no surprise, that recently, I had a very special liaison with our librarian.

The woman I'm referring to, I’ll call her Gabriel, gave me a warm smile last week as I came through the door. Gabby is very personable and while I enjoy the library, getting to talk to her is an added benefit.

“What can I get for you this time Percy? she asked.

“You got anything by Stephanie Meyer?” I queried.

“We have her entire ‘Twilight’ series,” Gabby replied, “but the young girls grab them up and there’s a waiting list that goes on forever.”

“Oh well, I guess that means Wall Mart.”

“If you’re in a hurry it does, but why is a guy like you interested in Vampires?”

“Hey, I’m trying to get published and she’s ‘hot’ right now. Maybe I can learn something.”

Gabby picked up some books and disappeared into the stacks, her small buttocks dancing in rhythm.

“What sweet agony,” I mused.

“I have two here you might like to try,” her voice called out. “It’s fantasy. The Forest Mage and Renegade’s Magic, by Robin Hobb.”

“Have you read them?”

“Yeah,, they’re from her Soldier Son Trilogy.” she answered, returning with the books.

Her boobs moved in timing with her back end. (Coming or going, Gabby is a sensual display of fireworks.) I tried to look off as she walked up, but my eyes shifted an instant too late.

“You OK Percy?” She asked innocently.

“I will be in a minute,” I answered.

“You need to find a girlfriend,” she scolded, shaking her head.

“Can you cook?” I inquired.

“Still working on those trucks?” she said, changing the subject.

“Yeah,” I answered. “Tonight’s going to be an 'All Nighter', but I see light at the end of the tunnel.”

“You’ll have to take me for a ride when you get one finished.” she replied.


That night out in the shop, I was on the cart, crabbing around under a transmission, when the door opened.

“Anyone home?” A voice inquired.

It was Gabby. She was wearing heels and above that, I could only speculate. My head hit the bell housing.

“Ouch,” I said.

“You down there Percy?”

“Yeah, I’m just finishing up.”

With that, I rolled out from underneath and looked up at her. She was standing close, staring down at me. What I noticed right away was two pretty legs and a short black skirt...but what really caught my interest was a lack of visible white showing under the hem. (Must be the bad light in here I thought to myself.) In her hands, Gabby was holding a covered pie pan.

“What's the occasion?” I asked.

“Nothing special," she answered, "I did some baking after work and thought you might like an apple pie.”

“My favorite,” I answered, “I knew you could cook.”

“Keep the compliments until after you try a piece,” she answered.

“Come into the house, Gab, while I clean up....I’m hungry.”

“You look starved,” she replied.

As a bachelor I keep the house in order. It’s austere but clean and picked up. I opened the back door and showed her in. We walked through the living room and into the kitchen. She looked around in amazement.

“I’m impressed Percy, really impressed!”, she marveled, checking things out.

"Have a seat," I offered, pulling out a chair from the kitchen table. “How about some coffee? I ate earlier and it's still fresh”

“Sounds good,” she replied.

I took a couple plates from the cabinet, some silverware and made place settings. From above the sink I grabbed a couple of mugs and poured us each a cup. Taking the foil off the pie she sectioned it and put a piece on our plates.

"Cream or sugar?”

“Black,” she answered.

As we sat eating the pie and sipping our brew, we made some casual talk.

"How did your day go?" I asked.

"OK she answered. "How are the trucks getting along?"

"Seem to be doing fine," I replied.

Slowly, as the conversation tapered off, a tension crept into the silence. It hung in the air like emotional humidity. On several occasions our eyes met questioningly, each hoping the other would say something. When we finished, I dropped the fork on my plate. The sound of it hitting, resonated louder than expected.

“I’m glad you stopped by Gabby, the pie was delicious.”

“Is that all you liked?” she answered tentatively.

My eyes were on her breasts and my breathing caught.

“You need to take a shower and get cleaned up," she said, standing up. "I’ll get the dishes.”

“Good plan,” I answered.

I walked back into the bedroom, opened the chest of drawers and got out a clean tee-shirt and some boxer shorts. Stepping into the bathroom I turned on the shower and stepped into the stall. The water felt good and I lathered up washing the crud off my hands and face and the smell of hard work from all the nooks and crannies. Then I toweled down, put on some underwear and brushed my teeth. Cracking the door, I saw Gabby, sitting on the bed reading a magazine.

"Mind If I come in?" I inquired.

"It's your house," she answered. "Are you decent?"

"Sort of."

She looked up. "Good enough for me, and I blush easily."

"What are you reading?"

"I brought a People magazine. Want to read over my shoulder?"

"Sure," I answered climbing onto the bed next to her.

"It never ceases to amaze me," she continued, "seeing what the best sellers are."

I scooted closer to see the page attracting her attention. She smelled great.

"What are you referring to?" I continued.

"All these vampire novels, they're selling like wildfire. Why do you suppose that is?"

"I think sex is too hot a button for young women to deal with. Vampire books are a proxy for the sexuality that many of these girls find disturbing."

"Are you telling me that having sex is more traumatic than having your blood sucked out?"

"Come on Gab, nobody is really threatened by vampires; They don't exist, but sex does, and it's powerful, frightening and carries a whole raft of other baggage."

"Are you scared of sex, Percy?"

"As a matter of fact I am."

"Me too... you have no idea how hard it was for me to come over here...., not that I had any ulterior motives."

"You see this bruise on my forehead?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "I heard the Ka-Thunk! when I walked into the shop."

"My body went bonkers."

"That's sort of how I feel right now."

Gabby turned and looked at me, her eyes beginning to glaze over.

"May I kiss you ?" I asked, not wanting to spoil the moment, but still unclear on the boundaries.

"I wish you would." .

Our kiss was gentle and her lips were soft. She turned, putting her arms around me. As we lingered I felt her warmth, pulling closer and holding tighter. Her mouth opened, responding with invitation, as I pushed my tongue between her lips.

Withdrawing I sighed, “I’d almost forgotten how sweet a kiss can be.”

We stared at each other, unnerved by a growing intimacy, knowing soon there was no turning back. I put my hand under her skirt. She was not wearing panties. Her face cringed.

"Don't jump to conclusions," she said with an imploring look, "It's so hot outside and everything." She paused, "No, thats not really it! I was hoping, just hoping real hard...that maybe....I'm sorry I know what you must be thinking, I feel so...."

"Easy now, It's OK," I answered reassuringly, "You've made my day."

Coming to my knees I straddled her, taking her wrists. We kissed a long time. Her chest began to heave and perspiration came to her forehead and started running down her cheeks. We paused.

"Do you have air conditioning?" she asked unexpectedly

"Only a window fan," I answered, disconnecting with the mood.

"How about turning it on."

I got off the bed and went over and flipped the switch. It yammered for a moment and then smoothed out.

"How's that?"

"Better!" she answered, "Much better. Aren't you hot? You can take off that top if you want to...those shorts too.”

My pulse skipped a beat. Then I jerked my shirt off and lowered my boxers over my knees and ankles. There I stood, naked, my erection standing tall. She sat up on the bed and tuned putting her feet on the floor. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped her arms out of the sleeves.

“Mind helping me with my bra?”

My hands went behind her and I fretted with the snaps. They resisted at first and only grudgingly accomodated my fumbling fingers. At length they relinquished their grip on the elastic and the fabric surrendered to the loose restraint of her shoulder straps. She took a deep breath and let her bra fall away. The sight double clutched my breath, revealing two of the most gorgeous titties I'de ever seen.

“Do you like them?” .

"They're stunning!" I answered.

"Kiss them, please won't you kiss them?" she asked.

"Will I ever."

I bent over and began to nuzzle and tease her nipples with my tongue. Then I opened wide and drew the fullness of a breast into my mouth.

“That feels so good!” she groaned.” I’ve been waiting for this moment."

“What took us so long?” I answered.

“It was all your fault," she chortled blamelessly.

Gabby stood up as we began kissing. She pressed into me and the length of our bodies melted together. Her breasts were soft and pale, in contrast to the tanned hardness of my chest. I could feel my member surge as she squeezed it between her thighs.

“We need to get on with this,” she said with a twinge of urgency.

“Ready when you are,” I answered, as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Hiking up her skirt, she revealed herself.

“Oh my goodness!” I responded in disbelief, “It’s true.... red heads have the same color pubic hair.”

“How observant, It's the fire in our thighs.”

Taking my manhood, she coaxed the tip into the swirling blaze of red.

“Push it into me,” she urged, as she wrapped her legs around and knitted her feet behind.

I pushed inside as she pulled on my hips. Then, she put her hands on my shoulders and began to rock. With one motion I felt her stomach touch and with the next, the press of her breasts. This continued for some time, as we stroked and kissed, becoming more and more excited.

At length she spoke up. “Now get on top.”

“Releasing her feet she raised up on her tiptoes, pulling us back onto the bed. Then we swiveled together on the edge of the mattress and almost tumbled back onto the floor. She laughed nervously.

“Scooch with me into the middle,” she urged excitedly.

Still coupled, we somehow managed to get there. From on top I shifted my weight for better leverage.

“Spread wide,” I whispered insistently, nudging my knees against her thighs

Her legs answered, yawning, as I began to slowly stroke. Underneath she shifted about to accommodate the intercourse, trying to get comfortable with the tempo of our lovemaking. Something was not working, like the cellulose of an old movie reel, one cog out of synch. I could feel her frustration squirming.

“Raise up.” she said impatiently, "let me close my legs. That's better. Now push deep.”

I raised up allowing her thighs to come together. “Like this?”

“Yes! Yes!” she answered...”You’re doing fine. Let me follow you..., slowly, very slowly now..., in and out."

“Like this?” I asked again.

“Yes, just like you’re doing,” she insisted eagerly, her fingernails digging into my buttocks. “Faster, now faster, I’m coming.”

I picked up the tempo. I could feel my girth, a good fit inside, moving around with a slight and delightful tension.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop!” she cried. “ Pick up the pace.. A little faster..”

As excitement grew, the rhythm of our bodies quickened. She arched her back as I pushed in and relaxed when I pulled back. Like dance partners becoming more practiced, the pace quickened, pushing passion to the limits. At length we could bear it no more. She came to a woman’s pleasure and I followed, hard on her heels, trumpeting my dominion, pounding her spent body, and hosing her womb with the spit of hot semen.

When we finished, Gabby lay next to me, head cradled on my shoulder.

"Now that's over," she remarked, looking vulnerable, "Do you still like me?"

"Some," I answered with mock seriousness.

"Will you be dropping by tomorrow?"

"Maybe," I continued, pausing longer than I should... "But Friday night for sure."

What's happening Friday?

"I was thinking you might be interested in dinner and a movie."

"What's on the menu?" she inquired, perking up.

"You like steak?" I asked.

I felt her hand move down my thigh, searching..

"What do you think?.. she continued, finding it.

She squeezed.

"I was thinking about Walt Disney's, 'UP'."

"You like feeling animated?" she inquired, stroking gently.

"I love Disney movies. They make me laugh."

"My sister took her kids to see it; Said they cried their hearts out."

She raised up, breathing heavy in my ear.

"How I dread those unmanly tears."

"I'll pretend not to notice," she whispered..., unconvincingly.

WC 2851
© Copyright 2009 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575773-The-Librarian