*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577631--The-Golden-Web-
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Inspirational · #1577631
Movement within life
Intricately woven miles of dreams and ambitions, each independantly fragile and delicate. Collectively mastered to form, a comfortable design that is styled, relaxed with jazzed expressions of logo's. Remain my work, delicate and soft; sometimes also roughly jagged. Sharp by momentous quick moves that are mastering the sharpness of the tools, cutting through to resolute and calm.
Collective leadership speaks " stand strong" as for with the logo states:
"I activate thoughts to expand all things with continuing momentum to pioneer many things".
The golden web, a cup of speech each day; drinketh me full shall ensure the day, always needing inventive thoughts paving a way to proceed, never forgetting to re-fill my cup, the golden web of nights and days. The speech to re-fill thy cup be cautious of what may enter, keep thy web beautiful rich and golden with thoughtful preparation and care. Always ensuring deep dreams of ambition continue through the years.

Dia M. Aliah Gardner-Martin
© Copyright 2009 ~~``(Dia)``~~ (aliah34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577631--The-Golden-Web-