*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578433-eternal-light
by tlloyd
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #1578433
my eternal light will never be put out
in the deepest part of me there will always be that little light. that little light is her, she will always be there for ever. there is a never ending supply of that light, radiance from her amazing smile to the brilliance of her green eyes. that light is my sun light, it is the light in which i will never feel like im left alone in the darkest room. There are some times when that light goes dim and it looks like it is gunna go out and need to be replaced, but she never will let that light go out its the eternal never ending flame.

there was one time that something was thrown over that light and i could not see that bright light shinning anymore, i moved away from where that light once was and went to the place i knew there was an even bigger flame. time would pass by and the flame stayed the same flickering every once and awhile but would always stay strong until one day the flame just went out. No real warning, just left in the dark and cold. not knowing how i could let this happen i tried to let the flame come back but it seemed like it was just continuing to be put out over and over.

so i gave up and ran as fast and as far as i could through the dark, stumbling multiple times on the path. i finally reached another light, not just any old light or any light that was unknown, but a light that i recognized. as i peaked around the corner in the dark my heart started pounding out of my chest. I finally realized what this was that i stumbled upon along this dark horrid path. The little light, the eternal light that i once use to have, the light that i thought went out a long time before and just abandoned me in the dark. i ran to the light and it felt as though i was lost and found again, as though i was loved and missed the whole time i was on that path.

my eternal light will never be left again no matter if it flickers a thousand times. no matter if there is a electrical melt down, no matter if there is an ocean wave crashing upon it. it will be lit for years and years to come maybe as long as i live and i will never except a blockage in the path of that light again
© Copyright 2009 tlloyd (amlloyd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578433-eternal-light