*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/157877-That-night
by Quill
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #157877
A short story of consequences
She screamed....

"Oh, my god. That's the third time I dreamt about that this week.I wish it would just go away." Lisa cried. Lisa shivered she doesn't know why she had recurring dreams. And she didn't think she really wants to find out.It seemed embedded in her brain, the awful memory of booze and rough hands.

She could still remember that dream, or was it?

The party started out fairly well with lots of loud music and tons of good beer. Some of them even brought pot. But Lisa would never do that. She just went there to escape the dull pattern of life: Books, food and sleep.

Stephen was a new friend. He told her about the party his gang was holding.And there she laughed as they forced glass after glass of beer in her. She didn't know at what glass she became dizzy 9th maybe 10th. She could vaguely remember seeing someone opening a packet and pouring its contents into the glass of beer she was about to down, she couldn't be sure anyway.

Then things became a little rowdy. Stephen sat beside her and his rough hands started to crawl unto her lap. Lisa tried to brush his hand away but she was to dizzy. Stephen clamped his lips upon her and surged his tongue inside. She could almost taste the thick smell of stale beer. Stephen's hand continually crept towards her thighs. She could hear shouts and hoots of laughter in the background. Then someone said "Hey, let's go. a little privacy is in order."

Stephen's hand forced her panties out of the way. She felt the instant his fingers went inside of her. She moaned, she liked it. She kissed him back, hard. He hiked her skirt higher. She heard the soft rasp of his zippers. He struggled to open her blouse then when he did his mouth trailed hot wet kisses unto her breasts. His tongue flicked over a nipple, hard and taut.

She cried and then she could feel his hard cock upon the creaminess of her inner thighs.His huge shaft unerringly found its way to the entrance of her womb. Then he grabbed her hips and turned. He forced her into a tempo. He wouldn't let her stop, but she couldn't stop, didn't even want to, wild now. Then as she groaned and lay spent on top of him. Eerie lights passed.

She woke up and wondered why her blouse was undone. She did it up and slipped into her sandals glanced around. It was some party.

And now she dreamt of it not knowing what was dream or memory. She stood up glanced at the pregnancy test on the vanity table. Positive.
© Copyright 2001 Quill (heartstrings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/157877-That-night