*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578833-Wings-of-a-Dream
by dstar
Rated: E · Article · Philosophy · #1578833
Dreams come true..but for me, dreams are made to come true.Dreams are identities, aspir...
Dreams come true... but for me, dreams are made to come true. Dreams are identities, aspirations, doubts, obstacles, opportunities all rolled into one.. Dreams are beings unto themselves. Wings of a dream, as i have interpreted it, means providing our dreams and aspirations with the amount of freedom we all desperately crave. Led them fly up high and far, as far as you would want to go, of course. people think dreams are their slaves, they will evolve into something they want them to evolve into.... but however, they are not. They are your guiding light, your very own angel. But however they metamorphose into devilish attributions when the need arises, as and when you need to be reminded of the troubles you shall face on the way to the top. Success is the positive culmination of these dreams, while failure is nothing but an experiment gone wrong. People may not agree with this expression, however its one and the same thing, and here i am trying to just break away from the cliche. But to think dreams will guide you to success and whatever you think your goal is without an ounce of pursuance of the very same success with equal perseverance, you are terribly wrong. I say this because i want to underline the fact that dreams are your very own creation, they are nothing but yourself. If you do not provide yourself with wings, how shall you provide your dreams with them.... they arent retrofitted to help you out, are they???
So take it onto yourself to provide yourself with the freedom, with the power and the confidence that would enable you to explore the world and its magnificent mechanisms from very high up , among the blue of your positivity, the clouds of doubt and the expanse of your knowledge ; and while doing so you would unfailingly let your dreams fly too!!!!! Be unfetchable, indefatigable, the best at least in your dreams and then see how the imagination of yours catapults you towards your ultimate achievements..... In the heart of your hearts, you know i am right and you are too, as a matter of fact! So guys, give those dreams a little bit of fodder to feed on, c'mon..... !! You are never to old to dream, nor will you ever be denied your chance to do so... So why hesitate???? GO ON ..... DREAM!!!! Lets get some wings up there!!;)
© Copyright 2009 dstar (dstarindia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578833-Wings-of-a-Dream