*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578929-Misunderstood-Part-1
Rated: E · Short Story · Tragedy · #1578929
Alex thinks that his summer is going to be great. Well, he is absolutely wrong!
As the bell rang, signaling the end of school and the beginning of a whole new summer full of fun, I picked up my books and walked to the school bus. Mentally I made a note of things I was going to do this summer:

1. play basketball at the park
2. get a job
3. work on my gorgeous body
4. meet hot girls
5. meet more hot girls
and...
6. meet a really hot girl.

Yeah I am kinda girl crazy, but what 15 year old boy isn't. Hate to brag, but most girls are completely mezmorized by me. Great abs, amazingly strong, gorgeous face along with the nice body, and a great personality. I'm like a deluxe package of hotness. What girl wouldn't want this? I know if I were a girl I would die to date me.

The bus pulled up in front of my house. I was so absorbed in my list that I hadn't even realized that the bus had pulled in front of my house.  I hurried off, and ran through my yard. I opened the front door.

I opened the door to the livingroom. My mom and I lived by ourselves, so our house wasn't too big. Enough to fit my mom's self ran bussiness in along with all the other stuff.

It was no suprise that mom wasn't in the kitchen, or living room at that. She worked in her office all day long. You see, she was a wedding planner, so she just ran her bussiness from the house.

I walked down the hallway to her office. Her computer was still on, and her coffee cup was spilled over onto a pile of papers. I walked to her bedroom.

"Mom, where are you?" I called into her bedroom.

The click of a door shutting in the hallway made me turn around.

"Mom, I've been looking for you," I said as I stepped into the hallway. I had no doubt that it was her. No one was expected to come this evening.

I turned around only to meet a baseball bat to the stomach. I stumbled backwards and looked up to see who my attacker was. A masked figure stood in front of me with a gun pointed straight at me.

"Help!" I tried to scream, but I was drowned out by the echo of a gunshot followed by a sharp pain in my head. Then everything went black.

* * * * * * * *
Can I get some feedback on this. Ideas would be nice too. I want to continue this and make it a novel, but I wanted to see if anyone liked the feel of it. Comments would be appreciated.
© Copyright 2009 Marissa (liberty9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578929-Misunderstood-Part-1