*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581171-Prolouge-Wild-fire-buns
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Mythology · #1581171
The prolouge to the story of My RP chasracter(s) Kat and rei.
    The moon was high into the star-filled sky over the great castle of Lyrester, where the 24th generation of the Lyrester lineage was ruling over the land of Erethador, land of the redeemed, who had freed themselves ages ago from the forces of darkness that held then captive. The planet Syrnetti was made to be a base for the forces of the long defeated Dark Magus Ezelk, who had first enslaved the humanlike Ateld as his servants to build his great castle. After 100 years of enslavement, a great Ateld name Aradal, named after the word the darkness used for ‘Redeem.’ With a sword blessed by one of the enslaved Ateld priests, he defeated the Ezelk and freed his people. He was named King of the land and the castle was finished and blessed.

    All of the following kings were as pure as their great ancestor, except for one. The 13th king Atredus desired for women, but one of them bore a child that was not of royalty, banishing the woman and child to a life of rejection. The lineage of the bastard child grew and with it grew the rejected families hate for the Lyrester until the twins were born under the rule of the 23rd king. One was welcomed into the family, but the other had a mark that signified  one meant to be a spiritual protector of the castle.

    The child was cast into the fields and found by the king and queen on a daily ride outside of the castle. The two took the child and decided to name the child their heir to the throne as the queen became sterile and was unable to produce a blood heir. The child was named Serenity, as she was marked to be one of the purest in the land. The rejected though saw the chain of events and formulated a plan. The day came when Serenity chose a king to rule with her over the land, becoming happily married to one of the highest ranked Paladins of light, Darius.

    The two wed, but then the next day the land was attacked. Demons and Ghouls attacked the kingdom, Darious leaving to fight the forces on the lines of battle the day after their wedding. The other twin named Razalin found her way into the castle, wearing the cloths stolen from the grave of the previous queen and made her way to the prayer room where Serenity sat doing a prayer of protection over the army when she was knocked unconscious and dragged down to the slum holes of the city where the clan of the rejected lived while Razalin took her place until she was impregnated  to create a new ruler, one to bring back to forces of darkness upon the people. She fooled the king until the next demonic attack, when Serenity was returned, mind melded as to not ruin their plans.

    The demonic attacks stopped again and Darius returned home again and the two ruled in peace. Serenity gave birth to their heir before long, but peace would not last. As the king and queen slept, the seed of darkness made his way to the castle.  The alarm sounded as he slayed the guards that stood between him and the entrance to the castle. The slaughter continued as he downed the guards. The holy paladins stood up to him but he slowly picked them away to their own deaths.     

    He finally reached the throne room, where only Darius stood there against him. The Darkness looked at him, “Where is your queen? Has she abandoned her love?” “She is here but she will not have to worry about you for your assault ends here!” He pulled the sword out from the sheath on his back, taking a battle stance. The darkness laughed, “You expect to defeat me? You are only one paladin! If your army fell to me, you stand no chance, father!” He was taken aback at the mention of father from this being. “Your no son of mine! I only have one child, and that is my daughter!” He charged at the man, but the man sidestepped out of the way, “Why do you think those demons attacked? It was to get you away from the castle while we switched the real queen with the one who should be queen!” He stopped and looked at him in shock, “No…..it can’t be! You! You’re the seed!” The darkness laughed, “Do you see the truth father!? You were the one who brought this upon your own castle and upon your own people! Now I will take the throne that should rightfully be mine! I will bring a darkness upon this land for the pain and suffering this world has caused me and my clan for ages from the curse of rejection! I will rule this land as king and bring it misery like it has never known in millenniums!” With a swift stab to the shocked king, he was taken down in an instant.

    Serenity ran to the stables as the demons started attacking the streets as the darkness took the crown and placed it upon his own head before walking into the next room, seeing her ride off on the back of a horse. He called out to the demons, “SEIZE HER!!!!” the horse ran swiftly into the forest, pursued by the demons of the darkness. She reached a small semi-abandoned chapel. A priest stood inside it and saw the doors bust open as she rushed in with the child, sending the horse off to hopefully throw off the demons for a few moments. She rushed to the priest, “Please take her to a place of safety. She is in a state of danger and I am afraid that I cannot watch over her much longer. Please keep her safe from the demons, because I’m sure they know I’m not on that horse anymore.” With that she ran out and ran into the woods with the demons chasing her again, but they caught her and in a small clearing, she met her end. The man of darkness walked back to the throne room as the demons entered the castle chanting, “All hail Dark! King of the shadows! All hail Dark! King of the shadows!” He took his seat at the throne and then he laughed like a madman as he started his wave of pain upon the world, enveloping it into shadow. The body of Serenity returned to the castle shortly, “Your highness, here is the body of the queen! She has been slain.” Dark got up and looked over it, “Where is the child?” The demons looked at him, “What child?” “The one with her! She had a child with her!” “There was no child with her, King Dark.” He roared in anger, slicing the demon in half, “Fools! That child might prove to be problematic one day now that you have allowed her to survive! No matter…..maybe she will prove to be fun to toy with if she tries to take away what is rightfully mine.”

© Copyright 2009 Sharingan (dialgana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581171-Prolouge-Wild-fire-buns