*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581803-Goldilocks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Adult · #1581803
The weather was so fine, that Wednesday noon....


The lady straightened herself up on the reclining cushioned computer chair and crossed her legs, in a slow and smooth motion.

This time she had a target, a purpose in view. It was for quite some time now, that she was thinking on it.

Sometimes she felt like the rest of her sanity was about to vanish, flowing off her body like the sweat on her skin, in that infernally hot day which was tormenting her.

But it was inexorable, wasn't it? *Blush* It had to be done! For that would be the day that would offer multiple discoveries, a path towards that light that she knew to exist, but that, somehow, wasn't to be found anywhere.



Her inconspicuous look was upon a young man in front of her, carrying attractive features, and seemingly being about her age.

He was totally absorbed in the mundane task of leafing through the pages of a softcover "DuoDecimo" orange book.

Still... there was something about that person, she believed. « This could be the beginning of a great friendship», she mused, clearly entertained, «as long as it would be the beginning of something...».

Oh, or whatever it meant.

© Copyright 2009 Shen Wasuno (mikusu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581803-Goldilocks