*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584382-My-love-my-life-my-mind
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1584382
Romance and confusion
    He doesn't see me anymore. I screwed up and it haunts me. Because of this, he doesn't see me anymore. We make love the way we always have: passionate, and completely and wonderfully intrusive. I've always loved that, and no matter what happens between us, our sex life will never falter. I almost wish it would. Therefore, he would see me again. People have been known to say that men are much more simple than women. I do believe that. I also believe that women tend to think about things, especially when it comes to their significant other, way to much. We will overanylize, and beat every little thing into the ground, until we are exhausted. Then, we'll start all over. I need to step back, and realize that he loves me. He is continuing to let me into his life, his bed, and his arms. That should be enough, shouldn't it? I get so tired of not knowing, but why do I have to know it all? It's a constant battle in my mind (certainly doesn't help that I'm a woman and an Aquarius). Either way, it will be what it will end up being. I love how life will do that. Life will work wonders, and I will find my way, with or without him. Preferably with.
© Copyright 2009 Kristen Fanger (cherri932 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584382-My-love-my-life-my-mind