*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584396-Bitterness-of-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Sample · Personal · #1584396
At least a swig before or while I write.
I got dumped for about the sixth time last friday. I do not know whether or not it is good to say that the same girl dumped me. I kinda makes me feel bad. Not because I got dumped again. Not because it is the same girl. However, its because we both know we will be back together pretty soon. Maybe its not even that. Maybe its because we both know that we are unable to make anyone else fall in love with us, nor are we able to be infatuated with anyone else. For us, that was impossible. However, I feel uneasy this time, as I never write down anything of significance.

Her pale skin was well represented by her dark hair, and dark eyes, which seemed to be like outer space, which attracts me. I’m just a slightly tanned bumbling grey-eyed blond. She loved me anyway. In reality, we REALLY know each other. I mean, we sang the Blues together. The Blues. Doubtfully, she was a Blues fan, and when I took the stage on Valentines day of last year, I let the whole auditorium know that she was my heart. Even as she slapped the consciousness away from me last week, I knew that event was another to add to our “list of things that’ll kill us by laughter”, and nothing serious. I just know that in some time, she will come running back to my arms like always. I couldn’t imagine life without her.
© Copyright 2009 elusive-Q (540blues at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584396-Bitterness-of-Life