*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584457-God
by Suki
Rated: E · Prose · Self Help · #1584457
An inspirational writing that I created last Christmas as a gift for all my friends
                                                              GOD

I don’t know with certainty if when I die there will be something more beyond this existence, even though I suspect there will be. I don’t know if this world ends when you surround it or there is something else, going up or down, in a black hole or at the bottom of the sea, where we haven’t been able to reach.
I don’t know if there are other beings that look at us and they can have some sort of influence over us, although I have felt them more than once.
I don’t know if the power of the mind is as strong as some people declare.
I don’t know if when we die we get to see our loved ones again, however they are called. I don’t know anything at all, except that every one of us and all that surrounds us could not have been created by chance or by an evolutionary spiral that in its advance improves continuously and inexorably. It is not possible; simply everything is extremely wonderful and fits with an unequaled precision.
I have seen the birth of a human being with his tiny fingers and his organs perfectly formed.
I have seen how the animals know how to stand up and start feeding themselves as soon as they are born.
I have seen that love is the strongest and most mysterious force of the nature.
I have seen how a smile can melt an iceberg and a hug can change a destiny.
I have seen the trees in autumn dyed of multiple colors like painted with the most expert brush that any artist could hold.
I have seen how little birds survive a cold winter or a storm only to fly again without being discouraged or to moan.
I have seen how the elderly become kids again and the youth mature and grow up from one day to the next.
I have seen the generous sacrifice of a mother and the hard and tiring work of a father.
I have seen the brainy look of the pets communicating known feelings and they have sheltered in my soul.
I have seen a tree to grow up from a seed, my trees giving me fruits without rest and every spring, I have seen the rebirth of a little red plant in the same spot of my garden.
I have seen everlasting friendships that don’t recognize any hindrance and which ties have been formed in the infinite. 
I have seen the stars that wander in the sky and they had made me quiver with their shine and greatness.
I have seen hundreds times life overcoming death and I have seen in this the relief of people, who for some reason chose the wrong path. 
I have seen thousands of things that still amaze me and due to their immense grandeur and perfection I am not able to describe; and in all of them, I have seen God.


   


© Copyright 2009 Suki (suki23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584457-God