*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584822-Chance-a-Whisper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mercy
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1584822
The questions we ask sometimes when there is no response from the other side.
Can I chance a whisper, just a moment... to say,that I am not strong, and I feel hurt.
The silence, there is only so much that I can stand, please remember that I have no guidance, here I am blind, afraid with each step I take.
Love, because of love I said those things, did those things, forgave those things, I smiled them away, I am sure now more than ever that you will never understand.
I tried to think of days without you, God knows I dont want to depend on you, but what can I do, it is just not the same anymore, and even though I cant stand some of your ways I would rather live with it, than cradle my sad and lonely heart one more day.
Foolish, I know, believe me I know, but can I chance a whisper, can I say something today; I dont want to be alone anymore, I can't do it anymore, this fragile heart needs helps, just a warm smile, a hand that I know takes only mine, can I chance a whipser, just to say...I want to dream again, and I want to tell you about it, I want to describe my thoughts today and smile at yours.
Breath is better, sleep is sweeter, work is rewarding, pain is gain when I know, when I am sure that you are there, I dont need words anymore, I have seen-heard it all, just be there, till I realize that you are not going anywhere, and that this person, in this way is the reason you want to stay.
Can I chance a whisper, something to say, this time to dream of the impossible, think wow 'the impossible',
© Copyright 2009 mercy (nephartiti2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584822-Chance-a-Whisper