*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586143-Book-M-12-T
by Anna
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #1586143
A 19 year boy, his 10 year sister, and his 18 year girlfriend run from the police.
                                         
         Phillip turned the key in the ignition and started the car. He honked the horn and, a few minutes later his girl friend and his 10 year old sister ran out.
         “So, Phillip, what is going  on now?” The girl friend asked.
         Phillip  thought about it for a minute. Well for one, they were on the run from the cops because their parents had suddenly vanished two days ago, and two he was hungry .
         “I am hungry!” Phillip answered, already pulling out of the parking lot, going left to the mall. They always had food there, even at night. Since it was a 24 hour mall.
         When they got to the mall, they walked into the food court. In the food court, Phillip and Jessica split. Phillip went to the Bad Dog’s Barbecue, and Jessica went to eat Chinese with Elizabeth.
         When both of them sat at a table, Phillip asked, “So, Jessie, What do you want to do while we are at the mall. We still have to get stuff ready for running from the cops.”
         “Why are we running from them anyways. It is not like they are going to hurt us. We didn’t do anything that would make them hurt us.”, Jessica replied
         Phillip explained, “Yeah, but if we get caught, then the MIB will ask us tons of questions about when and how are parents vanished. They will ask where they were going when they vanished also.”
         “Oh! I see.” Jessica exclaimed, “Should we even be in the mall then? There could be cops still looking for us!”
         “No, we are safe for now. They wouldn’t look in a mall two hours away from where we live anyways.” Phillip responded.
         Jessica finished here sweet and sour chicken. Then, she looked at Phillip. He looked upset. She looked at Elizabeth. She looked 14 for her ten year old age. She was tall and a lot of her baby teeth had already fallen out. She was more mature than average also. She could say and spell hard vocabulary words that Jessica wasn’t even fluent with. Phillip suspects that it is because she was homeschooled by him and their mother. She could already do algebra and Geometry also.
         “Well, if you put it that way, then I am going to go shopping by myself. Ok?” Jessica blurted.
         “Fine, are you taking Elizabeth with you?” Phillip quarried futher.
         “No, take her to the pet store. She would like that.” She answered.
         “Will do,” Phillip got up, and he walked over to the trashcan and threw their trash away, “What time do want to meet?” he asked after a minute.
         “In an hour I suppose.” She figured.


                                                            ******-will continue-******
© Copyright 2009 Anna (afw813 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586143-Book-M-12-T