*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586375-Sixth-Sense
by Lynn
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1586375
A melodramatic monologue/heart pour about my first love.
We all generally have five senses, but we all lack one; rational emotion. You take all those and find a compatible someone, and you're sure to find yourself broken. You will be writhing, gasping for oxygen, tremors taking over with a quake you never knew. You will want them there all the time, to make sure you're okay. You will be a void, empty. You will find that things will no longer be so clear anymore, details a blur. You will no longer taste, smell, or feel things the same way you once did. Everything will seem dull, colorless, lifeless. Yet, as things start to heal and change, and as the distance cause the tremors to fade, you will feel scared. Scared that you will never find something even remotely comparable to the intensity of the fire you once felt burning, erupting, disrupting your way of life.
© Copyright 2009 Lynn (jai-elle.xo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586375-Sixth-Sense