*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587738-THE-DICTIONARY-OF-ACRONYMS
by puma
Rated: E · Chapter · Inspirational · #1587738
MONEY:May Others Now Enjoy You.TIME:Till I Make Effort.GIVE:Generousity Is Vry Essential.
Finally, "THE DICTIONARY OF ACRONYMS" is out!! It is a book for everyone who needs knowledge. Just like what Christ said," .....the words I speak onto you they are spirit and they are life". This book reveals the secret behind and clearly(philosophically) explains the meaning of words.
For instance, words like MORNING means Move Or Rest Now Is Now Given: Whenever a man wakes up the morning, the option to either move(continue struggling) or rest is being given to him. And when rests he is bound to fail but if he moves ie continue with the struggle of life, he is bound to succeed or achieve success. From here,SUCCESS says Struggle Until Carefulness Controls Every Single Step. SUCCEED:Struggle Until Change Continues Engaging Every Decision. FAILURE: Feeling As If Life Understands Rest Everyday. GIFT:God's Incentive For Today.
For more information contact:CHARLES 08033877054 or e-mail:bill2style@yahoo.com
© Copyright 2009 puma (pumaskey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587738-THE-DICTIONARY-OF-ACRONYMS