*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588051-Is-it-going-fine
by zinni
Rated: E · Column · Experience · #1588051
Life is going by...every breath we take reduces our time on earth...
Life...



Waking up every morning, getting ready for work and then driving to work five days a week...at times working on weekends otherwise spending time with family leaves a very less time for 'me'. Sometimes i wonder, i was given life by the supreme power to do what ? What is the purpose in life?  is working,  taking care of family,  watching movies, reading great books was the motive with which i was sent to earth?



The search of a place from where i will never have to leave for work, i won't get fat if i won't work, i won't feel sad...is still on.

Sometime back i had a dog, she was one of the most beautiful souls i have come across till now.She almost did the same, she woke up, went for her walks, barked around and earned her food , loved me but then what ? nobody knows where is that beautiful soul now, i buried her on 3rd feb 2007.



All the experiennce  in life till now has tought me one thing every thing is perishable only the timeline differs. But, then there are some people who are very content in what everthey have, they don't have all the luxury, infact they don't know its meaning,for them, their present is what they ever dreamed of and future is something  they don't wish  to be different  than their present they are  living a dream, life for the miss a dream come true!



Lesson 1 : Donot let even a single breath go waste,do something for yourself  and do it all by yourself. 

© Copyright 2009 zinni (aradhna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588051-Is-it-going-fine