*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589538-The-enigmatic-system
by Kenev
Rated: E · Essay · Nature · #1589538
Whoever was the creator of our little planet, he/she/it/whatever must be wise.
I woke up at dawn, beholding the sight of the first ray of the day striking into the vast darkness, I began to deem about the miraculous yet enigmatic system that controlled our world. The system, in fact, is the foundation of our life on our little planet Earth. It controls the operation of our world and, more importantly, it allowed our existence. As a result, one will find it hard to not contemplate about it.

Scientists said our little planet was the aftermath of the Big Bang while Christians believed it was created in 7 days. While scientists were skeptical about the 7-day-theory, they themselves couldn't get that circumstantial piece of evidence to back up their theory. Isn't it irony as we in the 21st century still can't tell who was the creator of the place we've been living for numberless generations.

The system itself is in fact so self-sufficient that makes it indispensable. For instance, both scientists and Christians will concede on this point, it was somehow determined that our atmosphere contains 20.947 % of oxygen, and this enigmatic 20.947 has become one of the key factors which allowed our ultimate survival.

I was on a rock chair in my porch while I was engrossed by all these apparently random thoughts. It was not until the gliding of the owls that I realized the first ray of the day was nowhere to be traced, and that the sable sky was what left behind.
© Copyright 2009 Kenev (kenev at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589538-The-enigmatic-system