*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589883-Dear-Walter-1
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Experience · #1589883
This is more rant than anything else. It's been 12 years. Why now? Why me?
You know how you can be treated badly by someone, yet you love them so much anyway? You’d do absolutely anything for them? You break up and 12 years later you “run into them” on a social networking site. They say all these amazing things like, “I miss you. There has never been one day that I haven’t thought of you.” Then you start to get the old feelings surfacing. You are jealous that they are married. You really only remember all of the good times. They’ve really changed. It’s been 12 years. Maybe they’ve grown up. You start wishing with everything inside you that things were different. What a missed opportunity. You wonder why you can’t have a do-over. You wonder when it will be your turn. Then you wake up and realize that they have not changed. They are probably the same mean cheater they always were. Why else would they be saying such beautiful things to you when they are married?
© Copyright 2009 Lulu_Williams (lulu_williams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589883-Dear-Walter-1