*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590861-Caller
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1590861
John was just a phone anwserer for late night hotline calls, but he got so much more...
TRASCRIPT OF CALL TO SUICIDE HOTLINE AT 3:02 AM ON AUGUST 13th

John-  "Hello, this is the suicide Hotline, how may I help you."

Caller- "It was so bloody. And thoes red eyes staring right at me..."

John- "Sir? Sir, are you okay?"

Caller- "And I watched her die.... As her eyes glazed over.... As it all ended. In the end, it was a mercy, for her to die, after the hell it put her through."

John- "Sir, What is it?"

Caller- "My girlfriend and I were camping in the forest... It was late and we where setting up our tent when something moved in the bushes. We thought it was a beaver or something like that until red eyes apeared from those bushes...."

[The man pauses]

----------- TIME 3:03 AM ------------

John- "Sir, are you still with me"

Caller- "Then that... Thing came out of the bush... A child, it looked like. Blood covered its face. Its eyes were blood red. It had pale skin and was clothless. It crawled out of the bush and leapt on top of my girlfriend and began biting at her neck. I was to terrified to move, Frozn to the spot where I stood. Then it slid down and bit into her belly and began eating her intestines like noodles. I begin to back away and get out of there when she finaly died. Then the demon turned towards me and to let me go. And I ran for my life."

John- "Sir, why are you telling me this?"

Caller- "Becuase I had to tell someone before I die."

--------TIME 3:04------------

[A sound of a gun being cocked is heard in the back ground.]

John- "Sir, don't!"

Caller- "Thank you, but your sevices are no longer requried."

[Gun fires]

CALL TERMINATED AT 3:05 AM ON AUGUST 13th

Number of words: 303
© Copyright 2009 Josh M. Cregger (carve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590861-Caller