*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591012-Words
by qween
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1591012
words are beautiful and powerful...so sweet;)
Words are powerful. That's true. Even a single phrase of 'I love you' could make you think twice-is this a lie or the truth? I'm grateful that my writing skill is not led to waste. My mother supports me with my siblings and friends who share the same interest in writing.
        I don't want to brag but mother told me that maybe I could follow my late father's step in writing. I admire people who can express their feelings through words. I am amaze how words can be turned into an art, a station af expression, even better into songs!
        If you listen to a song, a good song that connects to the soul, how each words entertwined with the rythm, it makes you float like on Cloud9-it's so BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could make good music with good wordings...if I work hard, I really don't want to stop expressing by here, I want to put my best foot forward in the writing industries.
      I'm not aiming for fame but to show to the world my writing. If Shakespeare can write Romeo and Juliet that has become an epic scene of the century and so can I!
Sometimes when I think back, I think I'm fooling myself, because I used to say to people that I want to study overseas and become an engineer of the earth system, but I'm more focus to writing but there's nothing wrong if I can balance them both, right?
      But for sure, by writing I want to touch people by my words, I want them to read my stories that can make them imagine a scenery and turn it into a movie. It could happen, if you just believe and I believe in God and have my confidence within and never lose hope and faith...So, wish me Luck!
© Copyright 2009 qween (qweenratu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591012-Words