*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592957-Days-at-Morgue-High-School
by M@x!M
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1592957
Story about a kid Called Darren Clash and his adventure's at that school! Finding Horror.
First day at school as a 8 Grade Student. Darren Clash a 14 years old boy is ready to go inside and say Hi to all his friends at Morgue High. Well but at he entered the class everything was normal 3 or 4 students criing some freakin emo's siting and smoking near the window and goth's that were triing to avoy the light. ,,Idiot's" Said Darren Clash. Well ofcourse Idiot's will normal peaple act like that? Then teacher comes and all of us are looking at his new tail. Nothing special at Morgue High about a cat's tail on a man or wings in woman's head...
,,Hello Mr. V" Said Darren Clash, while everyone else were siting in theyr place's! ,,Hello Darren" Said Mr.V ,,Are you ready to study? I hope there will not be any F's." ,,No Mr.V" Ofcourse Darren Clash lied. He was giving more atention to his girlfiend Amata. She was not watching or knowing him at all. When all lesons ended Darren decidet to talk to her. But when he was coming some goth's stoped him and asked for money or they will kill him. There wont be anythink special if they do that. Every week someone kill's someone in Morgue High. But alwais becouse of Mrs.Burn that eats them if they get something lower C. Well ofcourse Darren Decidet to do something and he did he used his sharpeye that shows him where can he find a weak point or a weapon to fight. But also Sharpeye show's what is wrong with someone. Like a bullet in his body or why's is he sick. Soo Darren noticed that there is no weak points and he started runing. Ofcourse those three started runing after him but Darren was the fastest in school he was runing 65km/h so they could get him. NO BODY COULD!
But there was a problem he noticed in him...TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2009 M@x!M (animeleksa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592957-Days-at-Morgue-High-School