*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592985-Artists-Muse
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1592985
Being a muse can be a dangerous but exciting position.
Josh never planned to be a nude model.  In fact, it only happened because he ran out of money and couldn't pay his rent.  His options were to either crawl back to his parents and beg for help or find a job.  He looked for a normal job, but nothing he found would work with his school schedule.  However, he did find an advertisement for an artistic male model.  He didn't realize at the time that the work would be conducted nude, but once he arrived for work and was told to remove his clothing, he reassured himself that it was only for artistic purposes so it was morally fine.  Plus, he was only sitting for one artist, not an entire class, so that calmed his nerves as well.  The artist he was sitting for must be pretty famous if the newspaper articles and gallery exhibition brochures on the wall were any indication. 

Josh removed his clothing behind a small divider and then stepped out nervously wearing only a white towel that he had been provided.  He looked around until he found the artist, Thomas Divoe.  Thomas was sitting in a recliner chewing on the end of a graphite drawing pencil.  He motioned Josh over to the settee in the middle of the studio.  Josh sat down gingerly on the edge of the chair, looking to Thomas for further direction.

"Lie back and take off the towel."  Thomas ordered.

Josh laid back as directed, and then closed his eyes, took a deep breath and threw the towel to the floor.  He laid there with his eyes closed hoping this would be over soon.  His eyes snapped open and he bolted upright as he felt something light rub against his nipple.  Thomas now stood only a couple feet away and was holding a black feather, which he was still using to tease Josh's nipple. 

"Wh-what are you doing?!"  Josh demanded as he pushed the feather away.

"Just getting you in the mood.  This is a sensual portrait, I need you to look aroused."  Thomas answered in a calm, bored voice, almost as if he were simply describing the weather. 

"I don't remember that being part of the deal!  Maybe I should just go home."  Josh retorted as he leaned over to grab the towel on the floor.  However, before he reached his goal, Thomas pushed him back against the settee with one firm hand.  He held Josh down with one hand on his chest, while the other hand moved down to Josh's thigh.  That hand slowly circled it's way up to Josh's cock and closed around it.  Josh's mind screamed for him to protest, but the feelings engulfing him were so pleasurable that he was held mute.  His silence was only broken when Thomas started to pump Josh's cock and Josh couldn't hold back a cry of delight.  Thomas then leaned down and took one of Josh's nipples into his warm, wet mouth.  Josh closed his eyes and gave into the sensations rocking him. 

Soon, Thomas climbed up on top of Josh.  "Open your eyes."  He commanded.  Josh shook his head, determined to keep some sense of privacy.  "Very well."  Thomas responded. 

Josh relaxed a bit, until he felt something warm and moist draw his cock into itself.  His eyes snapped open to see the top of Thomas's head at his waist.  He could feel the artist's mouth and tongue working him up to a climax.  He gripped the edges of the chair and moaned in ecstasy as the first tremors of release took hold of him.  Within moments, Josh felt his sperm explode from himself into the mouth of his new employer.  Thomas raised his head and looked into the dazed eyes of his model. 

"That is the look I was going for.  Stay just like that!"  With those words, the artist wiped Josh's seed from his lips and rushed back to grab his sketch pad.  "I think you are my new favorite model."  Thomas said with a smile as he rapidly drew a portrait of the satisfied male before him. 

Within a half hour, Thomas was done sketching and told Josh he was free to go home.  Josh stood up on trembling legs and grabbed the towel at his feet, still in disbelief about the whole affair.  As he headed for the divider to dress, he felt warm hands close around him.  He was pulled backwards into an embrace, unable to resist, he stood there pliant and submissive.  He shivered as he felt a tongue close around his left ear.  "Be here at eight o'clock tomorrow morning.  And bring some ice.  You are so passionate, you bring out my creativity.  I think you will be my only muse from now on."  Josh heard the words whispered in his ear, but was too catatonic to respond.  He finally did manage a slight nod, sealing his fate as Thomas Divoe's newest playtoy.
       
© Copyright 2009 Velvet Rose (harlequinrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592985-Artists-Muse