*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593308-Mothers-Daughter
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1593308
A couple celebrate their eldest daughter's wedding night.
“To the health and happiness of Gita and Manav,” I proclaimed downing the umpteenth peg of Scotch that evening.

A giggle greeted my words, making my head turn in the direction of the sweet sound.

“What is it darling?” I laughed, eyeing Manisha in the mirror of the dressing table in our bedroom. Seated in front, her head angled, her fingers worked on unclasping her diamond earring.

“You are drunk!” She threw an indulgent smile at the mirror.

“Well, it's our daughter’s wedding!”

“What would Manav think?” She rolled her eyes.

“That he's blessed to have a fun loving papa-in-law.”

She had taken great care to doll up for the marriage of the first of our three daughters that evening. All the time I marveled her sensual beauty, especially her backless blouse and its plunging neckline. She concealed her bosom with the border of the sari but every now and then it would fall off and reward me with flashes of her deep cleavage. A couple of times she caught me staring and scolded me with her eyes , hurrying to cover up her partially revealed modesty.

“Come, darling,” I coaxed her from the edge of the bed.

She came and flopped down on my lap and flung her arms around me. I took her angelic face in my hands and gazed at her almond- shaped black eyes. Our lips pressed and our tongues twirled around each other. The sweetness of her mouth was more intoxicating than the whisky I drank. My hands caressed the smooth skin of her bare back which had enticed me all evening.

Planting wet kisses on her neck, I reached the object of my desire, her hot cleavage. Burying my face in it, I kissed and licked it.

“What are you waiting for?” she whispered.

In a jiffy, I removed her blouse and exposed her fine breasts. Even after two decades of marital bliss, I was never tired of those creamy mounds. I played with their juicy softness and nibbled her cherry red nipples. She sighed with pleasure. Extricating herself from my embrace, she knelt between my legs and pulled out my hardness. I was only too happy to bury it into her warm throat. My head spun when I felt her red lips on my shaft.

"Darling, I need you!" I gasped.

She released me and rose to her legs. We tore off each other's clothes in seconds. My eyes devoured her voluptuos nakedness. I pulled her into may arms and kissed deeply, my hardness probing against her shaved mound.

Positioning her on the bed, I mounted between her legs.

“Seems like a long time,” I panted, wedging the crown of my engorged cock between the plump lips of her entrance.

“Yes, almost twenty four hours.” She winked, reminding me of our romp the previous night.

Two decades of marriage and three children later, our passion had only intensified over time. Our sex life was remarkable in both frequency and quality.

Gazing at her beautiful face, I pushed forward, piercing through her creamy folds and claiming her slowly. Burying myself into her to the hilt, I lay still for a while, savoring the sweet pulsations of her wet softness on my love muscle. I began to rock back and forth. Her womanhood grasped my shaft like a vise, generating exquisite friction. Her hips thrashed against my groin while I rotated my pelvis and plundered and stretched her love canal. Our mouths were locked in a passionate kiss, when I erupted deep inside her fertile womb. At the same time she exploded into a wild climax and her core throbbed on my manhood, milking out every single drop of my seed.

Lust sated, we held each other for a long time, kissing and caressing, not exchanging a word.

“Oh my God!” she shrieked, piercing the silence of the room.

“What happened?” I scrunched my eyebrows, still lying on top of her.

“I forgot to insert the contraceptive! I was so drunk!” she cried.

“So?”

“It’s that time of the month!” she exclaimed.

“Good! Both mother and daughter will conceive the same night!” I laughed.

“What would Manav think!” she screamed.

“That he has a hot mom-in-law!” I kissed, penetrating her inviting softness again.

“You sure!” she uttered with disbelief.

I grunted my assent, my cock sliding in and out of her slippery pussy.

“Thank God I was drunk!” she smiled, pulling me closer to her.

Word Count: 744
© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593308-Mothers-Daughter