*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593521-Life
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Young Adult · #1593521
A story of my life/ feelings.
Fifteen years of life and I'm already sick of it (not that I don't have a good life.) Most teenagers have already experienced the beginning ups and downs of life. My parents broke up several years ago and got together again after settling some personal issues. Not much to it but... most parents never get together again.
I've always felt I was much smarter than everyone, though. No one could understand me, though, because my outward child prevented them from seeing how wise I actually was. My grades became private as years went on because everyone who saw them always told me teacher only gave me the grades because they like me or that I cheated.
No matter how horrible I felt I was always smiling, refusing to show my weakness. No matter how angry one person made me I only smiled and told them firmly to stope. I was always smiling, laughing, and talking; yet, no one knew the true me. It was my fault, though, with my self-doubt and fear of what people would think of me if I let everyone know my true self.
Let's get on a new subject. Last year, my freshman year, was pretty decent. I was and still am in band so my section leader who was a senior was pretty cool. I only got shoved into a locker and locked in four times by her but other than that she was crazy, but still couldn't match my energy.
My classes were easy, Algebra 1, physical science, band, painting/photoshop, etc. I made As and Bs in all of them and slept in all my main courses. At my school, we use block scheduling where we have four classes a day and switched to other classes every so often.
But, over the summer, I've had this feeling... that this was going to be the best year of my life, my sophomore year.
© Copyright 2009 OfaGemini (ofagemini at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593521-Life