*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593790-5-Powerful-Resume-Phrases
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1593790
Don't let your resume get ignored with the others. 5 lines guaranteed to get you noticed.
Add any or all of these 5 phrases to the top of your resume for amazing results. Employers will take one glance at your resume, do a double take and say to themselves, "Now there's a go getter with a can do attitude." Here's a few lines from my private collection.

1. "I'm a company man who's not afraid to break a few rules to get the job done."
Employers will appreciate your honesty and loyalty. Every company needs this type of person.


2. "Drug and Disease Free since 2003"
Don't be afraid to open up about your past and brag about your recent sobriety. Odds are, the person looking at your resume has been in the same situation too.

3. "Willing to share company secrets from my ex-employer"
What a refreshing comment for an HR director. In these tough time any secret trade information can
help a company's bottom line.

4. "Minimum effort with status quo results, that's my promise"
Not all companies are looking for superstars and being upfront about your limitations and lack of drive
is a great way to get a conversation started.

5. "Big on goals, low on follow through"
This statement tells the prospective company. "Hey here's a person that thinks about the Big Picture.

Hopefully these headlines can help you land that average job with a company that is as indifferent about performance as you.
© Copyright 2009 Guy Bellefonte (guyb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593790-5-Powerful-Resume-Phrases