*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594171-My-Favorite-Vampires
Rated: ASR · Other · Dark · #1594171
My favorite vampires. Come found out who they are.
Vampires. Intriguing creatures, aren't they? Most everyone loves vampire stories. I love Stephanie Myers Twilight series about vampires and werewolves. I wish I would have wrote these. This is great writing. I am all hung up on the Twilight series. I decided to write about my favorite vampires. I hope you will find your favorites here. Let's get started.

1. Barnabas Collins. I was and still am a huge fan of Dark Shadows. Barnabas was the first vampire I ever knew. Barnabas wasn't handsome but he had charm. He was intriguing and really nice and caring. was cured of being a vampire with the help of two doctors. He didn't enjoy being a vampire. All the women loved him. He had a mystery about him and his charm. I just loved his iverness coat, his cane, the way he dressed and you know taking another look at him, he was handsome. He could have bitten me anytime. He was never boring.

2. Dracula. He has been in a lot of stories. He isn't nice but yet you feel sorry for him. He was handsome in all the movies and he had charm. Like the one in Van Helsing. He made me laugh. He was somewhat good looking and looked like Ozzy Osborne's brother. He could walk on walls and turn into a werewolf. Werewolves intrigue me, too. Didn't you love when Gary Oldman played Dracula? He was charming and a knight in shining armor. He was a cool vampire.

3. Lestat. I loved when Stuart Townsend played him. He was a rock star and handsome. He lived in the Medieval Times and that is my favorite era. I like how he defeated the vampire Queen. He had a heavy heart for Maggie and fell in love with her. Maggie's aunt was a vampire and Lestat tried to save Maggie's aunt. Lestat proved to be a kind vampire. He lived in New York in modern day and it would be hard to be a vampire in a big city. Lestat was a neat vampire.

Yes! My favorite: The Twilight Series Vampires The Cullen Family are all vampires.

4. Edward. A vampire who doesn't look a day over seventeen. Cute kid with eyes that make your heart melt. He loved Bella and she loved him even though she was torn between him and Jacob. He drives a Volvo. How cool is that? Not to mention he has charm. He doesn't bite humans. He hunts animals for blood. The way he ran and could go from tree to tree, well that is impressive. I wouldn't mind if he would have went to my school.

5, Carlisle. A vampire doctor. Nice looking, caring guy and a great doctor. He adopted and turned some teenagers into vampires. He even tried to kill himself when he turned into a vampire. He learned to like animal blood instead of human blood and became a doctor because he cared about people. A vampire and a doctor that I wouldn't mind going to.

6. Rosalie. A beautiful female vampire. She lived back in the 1930's and was born into a high class family. She wanted a husband and children and what other women want in life. She was raped and killed by her fiance and his friends. She was saved by Carlisle and turned into a vampire. She killed her finance and friends. She has found love with Emmet but she isn't happy. She was comfortable as a human woman in a high class family. She can't understand why Bella wants to be a vampire so she can be with Edward. Rosalie will never have the children she wanted. She just tolerates her vampire life. I feel sorry for her.

7. Esme. Carlisle's wife. She miscarried her baby when she was a human and Carlisle turned her into a vampire. She has love with Carlisle and she is a mother to Edward, Rosalie, Alice, Emmet and Jasper. She is content with her life and she loves Bella which was Edward's girlfriend and became his wife.I admire the woman.

8. Alice. Sweet vampire girl who can see the future. She has no memory of her past as a human and she is happy. She has Jasper who is a vampire. She feels content not knowing her human past. I could be friends with her.

9. Bella. She fell in love with Edward and wanted to be with him. She didn't want to get old so Edward turned her into a vampire. She married Edward and they had a baby who is a vampire and human but the baby Renee is very sweet and caring. Bella told her father that she is a vampire and he accepted her and the Cullen family. Bella will always love Jacob, the werewolf but she is happy with her life. I would be torn between Edward and Jacob, too.

10. Jasper. I really liked him when I saw him in Eclipse. He was a Civil War hero and he was turned into a vampire by Marie who used him to make an army of vampires. Jasper knew what to do when the Cuellen family was going to be invaded by an army of vampires. He trained his family how to fight newbies and I saw a side of Jasper that I admire.

I WANT THE CUELLENS TO ADOPT ME!

11. Damon Salavatore of Vampire Diaries. Evil? No. Just misunderstood. He is handsome, sexy and he does have a heart. He loves Elena and she is his brother's girlfriend but he puts on a front and comes off as being bad and uncaring. When I saw him shed a few tears recently over a vampire woman that he cared about, I know I have been right all along about him. He will protect the ones he cares about and I don't think Damon is afraid of Satan himself. I find Damon charming. Damon can bite me anytime!

Vampires. They are mysterious and the world can't get enough of their stories. I hope you agree with my choices for favorite vampires!
Neat image of Edward, Bella and a wolf image by best friend Angel.
** Image ID #1575728 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1575731 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1572816 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594171-My-Favorite-Vampires